2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's nearly time!!

Flying out in the morning, am really looking forward to the next few days. Especially tomorrow since I start my carb up. I am needing some carbs :) Noticing lots of changes in the mirror now which is good. Feeling very flat tonight though. It's about 8.20pm and I have the majority of my packing done - what a job! All my food and water is measured out and ready to grab in the morning.

Called in to see Jode at work today, since it's been a while since we caught up. She is flying down Friday morning. Di is getting there Thursday night, and Kimmy and Margie will be there tomorrow, with us - not sure what time they are arriving. Ali and Hils get in Friday morning too, early, and I am not sure about Kerry - I hope to hear from her soon.

I didn't get the prejudging tickets from INBA :( I am waiting to hear back from them as to what to do about it - probably will have to just collect them at rego or the door. I will let those know that need to know :)

I got a lovely good luck card (with CHOCOLATES all over the front of it!!) from Beate in the mail today :) That made me smile, thanks for thinking of me Beate, and will see you Sat night! There are lots of us going to go out to EAT after the show and all who I got tickets for are welcome to come too - Sam and Jo will also be coming. Can't wait!

Ok well I am about to fall asleep on my feet, so will bid you all farewell, and chat from Melbourne!!

5 Comments:

  • Hi Sue, will see you in Melbourne on Friday afternoon. You go girl!
    Kerry W.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 pm  

  • All the very best with your prep over the next few days Sue. Not long now,see ya soon!!

    Ali xxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 1:05 am  

  • Enjoy those CARBS Sue!! See you in a couple of days!!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:45 am  

  • All the best & ENJOY!!

    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 12:53 pm  

  • If i don't get a chance to write an email i just want to wish the best of luck. You are an inspiration to all. Can't wait to hear how you went!
    Love amy
    xx

    By Blogger Amy, at 5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home