2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blender blunder

I must be the queen of ruining blenders. I think I have gone through 3 in the last couple of months? Not all my fault, but this one was. I got the glass container out of the dishwasher and put it in the freezer to cool it down for a few minutes. Then put the ice in, and CRACK - buggered. Cracked in half!! So, as luck would have it, I had only 10 minutes prior, taken my other blender to the new house!! So, I got in the car, drove back to the new place, picked up my blender, drove home, and continued to make my protein shake. Nothing gets in the way of my protein shakes!!

Have a belly full of brussels sprouts now, yum - am I (and Michelle!) the only weirdo's who actually enjoy brussels sprouts? I love 'em.

Anyway, had 3 pieces of 'bad news' today - they say they come in three's. So, Jodie and Kerry, thinking of you both. xx.

And Kimmy - but Kimmy's is more disappointing rather than 'bad'. Will still see you there Kimmy!

Ok time to go veg out. Another big day...

3 Comments:

  • LOL - "another one bites the dust"!

    And while I DO enjoy my brussels - I don't enjoy cin. tic tacs OR gum!!!!

    Just one more way I may be the "misplaced" American:)

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2:44 am  

  • I must be a weirdo too - I love brussel sprouts! But then, we always knew I was a 'looney'!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:13 pm  

  • I love them as well, can't say my kids like them though :)

    have a great week

    Ali xx

    By Blogger Ali, at 8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home