2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well let's see, what have I been up to? :) First up, congrats to all the competitors who competed on the weekend - I've seen a few results here and there. Makes me wish I was part of it, but, I'm having too much fun relaxing :)

Went for a walk/jog/run/stair climb this morning, for 50 mins. Got swooped by a bloody magpie - I was in the middle of the road, trying to run away from it, crouched down and waving my arms above my head frantically. I would have looked a sight, I hope nobody saw me! Then later today I went for another shorter walk. My groin has been playing up again - I have now started using the foam roller Michelle sourced out and sent me. It's really quite effective at hitting those sore spots.

I haven't trained since Wednesday! Not because I haven't wanted to, but because I did myself a little back injury while attempting pull ups. I KNEW I should have warmed up better. Anyway, on the first rep on the negative, I strained something. Couldn't do any more pull ups, attempted some lat pulls but it was just getting worse. So decided to just do shoulders, which I did manage to sufficiently cane. Next day my back was all tight and sore so I decided to rest from training, and then again the day after. Tomorrow it's back to chest and tris - heavy.

Heading off to Melbourne this weekend, bit of a road trip, can't wait.

Went out for a drink with Jodie last night, haven't caught up in a while. So that was nice. I didn't sleep well at all the night before, so I spent a lot of yesterday trying to catch up. Then last night I was woken up at 5am by loud voices - an argument. I got up to see where it was all coming from. Sounded like downstairs but it was across the other side of the road. I am really having trouble with the thin walls here, I need soundproofing!!! I hope when we get blinds that it cuts out some of the noise.

Right, I just realised I still haven't taken those house photos so I am on a mission - will go down now and do it.

I have been ultra productive today, for a Sunday! Done a lot of work, because I am going away I have to be prepared. Trying to get a newsletter out before I go too.

Oh, some good news is that www.bodybuilding.com emailed to say they are going to publish an article of mine next week - I submitted it ages ago, and they only publish a couple of new ones each week, and only if they feel they are worthwhile, so, this was a nice surprise.

Ok, I will be back with some photos!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the photo's Sue, I am totally envious. Your house looks fantastic, I wish I could convince my husband to let us build! Have a great time on your road trip, you deserve the break.
    Gillian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home