2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Garden transformation!





Our new house :) With greenery! It's amazing what can be done in a few days! And it's so nice to have seen the last of that red dirt! Landscapers (a friend of Damien's) did this is 2.5 days. We also have a hedge along the side of the fence, and some more bush roses coming for in front of the house and fence. We have Pencil Pines and river stones out the back along the fence, and in the courtyard. It's lovely!! All automated - that's the best thing!

We have had a big week of house stuff - our furniture was delivered same day as the landscapers started work. We now have a beautiful cream 2 x 2 seater lounge suite with 2 ottomans so we can stretch out :) A 6 seater cream and bronze dining setting with glass top and coffee table to match. And a brand new plasma tv (finally we spent our wedding vouchers - thanks everyone!!) :) To top it off we had Austar installed this week also. So, we are all set - apart from blinds! It's like a big fishbowl at night, everyone can see in. Watching the Flintstones at the moment :)

I've spent a lot of this week researching options for my web site. I want to be able to maintain and update it myself so looking into having it converted to a Content Management System. This week I will be changing hosting companies, and also releasing my new online store!

Training is going great, had a few issues with fluid that I had to speak to my trainer about, and he was so great. He has adjusted my diet and supplementation, and we will review it in 2 weeks. My cardio fitness is awesome, if I don't say so myself! I had a full day off today, which translates to 2 cardio sessions tomorrow. I had my hair done today so that took up 3 hours of my time.

I have 3 dinners out this weekend coming - 2 of them are Christmas dinners! It seems way too early for that.

Anyway, that's my catch up - the weather has been fantastic, we sat out in the courtyard tonight after grocery shopping. Perfect barbie weather - that's on the to do list - we have a voucher at Ray's Tent City so perhaps will get one soon.

Wonder how the Olympia is going...

6 Comments:

  • Hey Sue,

    Nice garden!! .... so whos the green thumb whos gonna maintain it, you, damien or jims mowing? :-) LOL

    Sam

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 11:51 am  

  • Must agree what a difference the greenery makes!!

    Have a wonderful week

    Alixx

    By Blogger Ali, at 7:06 pm  

  • Wow Sue your garden transformation is fantastic! We laid turf last week, makes a big difference, now the hard work is keeping it alive in this drought... will it ever rain??

    Have a great week

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:38 pm  

  • Hello Hello Hello
    Hey just popped in to your blog - no time to view any others - your house looks fantastic and Hi to Ali and Hilary if you come back in and read this.
    Busy as usual and have had three migranes in three weeks for three days each - not a happy chappy :)
    WOW can't wait to come and visit.
    Love and Kisses - Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 9:50 pm  

  • WOW!!!

    The house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL right now!!!!!

    Can't wait to see what the new hosting company can do for the website!!

    Xx - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3:02 am  

  • Absolutely stunning!!

    By Blogger Splice, at 2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home