2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

And the big news...

I have landed a fantastic new sponsorship which I will be announcing very soon! I've been busy negotiating and chatting with the distributor who is very keen and excited to have me and Ideal Bodies Online onboard.

What this means to clients and visitors to my site, is that I will have a dedicated online store (with credit card facilities), offering discounted prices on a huge range of supplements. The protein powders are awesome, and there are 4 different varieties of protein powders alone. There's also a Meal Replalcement - available in sachets, or a tub. The range is extensive, from fat burners, protein powders and bars, to pre and post workout supplements, amino acids, and vitamins and general health supplements. I'm so excited to bring this range to my wonderful clients and site visitors. Promotion will be quite extensive leading into 2007, and the distibutor and I have some great ideas for promotions/giveaways to purchasers.

You may even see me on tv - hehe. Sad, but true!

More on this later, we plan to have the products available to the public from December 1.

PS, and there is another post following this...

5 Comments:

  • Way to go Sue!!! I often cringe at the price I pay for supplements, and after reading Michelle's blog wonder just how much good they are doing me. Let us know when you are on TV so we don't miss it!
    Gillian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 pm  

  • what happened to your Goliath's sponsorship?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 am  

  • Mike and Gillian - late January, in Brisbane! Not sure on any other details yet :) I'll go check out your blog soon Mike!

    Marty - this supplement sponsorship was too good to refuse, so unfortunately I have to let Goliaths go.

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:15 am  

  • Hi Sue,

    Glad to hear the sponsorship went ahead :-)

    You sound like you are doing well with new training program, how exciting!!

    You will be a natural doing the ad. You need to record it and put a mini clip on your website.

    ..... oops just laid an egg .... this could be an embarrasing problem....

    Sam in Sling

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 11:49 am  

  • Congratulations that is wonderful news!
    I will stnad by for your next post ;-).
    Have a great weekend.
    Deb

    By Blogger Splice, at 10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home