2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, November 04, 2006

2nd post in a day!

Today I had some free time - there is plenty to do if I want to, but today was the first day in ages where I didn't have things I HAD to do. So, I did my cardio - I doubled the time I usually spend on the stair machine, yippee! Pretty happy with that, and followed it with 10 mins on the elliptical. I was working at about 160bpm on average, for the entire session, dripping in sweat. I surprised myself yet again. Did I mention I LOVE this new supplement. Followed with abs. I can't wait for tomorrow's cardio! Running/stairclimbing outdoors. With a hat on, to protect myself from the magpies.

Then we went 'shopping' for blinds. We made an appointment for someone to come and measure up and bring some samples, so at least we have made the first move! We are also planning to go and have a look at landscaping ideas this week. Time for some instant lawn!

I've been cooking up some rice and beans, and turkey today, to make up some meals to take away with me. Damien's grandfather passed away and we are taking a trip to the Barossa tomorrow for his funeral on Monday morning. We had been invited as guests to the corporate marquee at the Wine & Jazz festival at the Gol Gol pub tomorrow, 3 course meal and wine all day - but we'll be driving to the Barossa instead. I'd never met Damien's grandfather unfortunately. He had a good innings, he was 93, and fortunately he didn't suffer at the end.

We probably won't go to the races on Cup Day - just don't really know anyone going, and we haven't organised anything. So, will most likely end up going to the pub and watch the Cup there.

Was chatting to Craig Harper, of Harpers PT and writer for WH&F mag, via email about his book that I have been raving to all my clients over - he had a look at my site and told me he has 'website envy' :) Would be much better though if it was all working.

Been meaning to share one of my fave meals of late. All you need is 20-30g of great tasting chocolate whey protein powder, and a cup of frozen raspberries. Mix a little water into the choc powder, until gooey - add frozen raspberries, and mix! Simple, and divine. But you gotta have good protein! I have this for my 2nd meal of the day at the moment. My first meal is a pancake, with a box of sultanas mixed in. Yum. Loving this meal plan. I am on 200g carbs - :) Got to love that.

So, even though tomorrow we are travelling, I am still training x 2. Cardio in the morning, can't wait - hehehe :) And then train back/rear delts and abs tomorrow. Monday, the day of the funeral will be my day off this week.

So, have a great week everyone, can you believe it's nearly Christmas????????????????????

2 Comments:

  • Excited about cardio huh? Sounds like you found a good match in this new trainer of yours!!!!

    Sorry to learn of Damien's Grandfather. At least it sounds like he lived a long rewarding life.

    And WHAT has gotten into Rexy? Maybe he just learned of your post awhile back about how he's messing up your new floors with his hair and weepy eyes:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2:38 am  

  • Thanks Michelle :)

    I don't know if it's the trainer - think it's a combination of the good weather, my mindset, and my much improved fitness!

    Rexy is back to his lovable, fluffy self. Thank goodness! He was posessed by the devil!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home