2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, February 11, 2007

A bit more lively today...

Yesterday I felt like a wrung out rag. In fact the last few days I've felt less than 'optimal'. I am wondering if the fat burners I've been taking have something to do with it - when you add up my caffiene intake over the day, be it actual coffee (I only have one actual coffee!), coffee flavoured protein shakes and fat burners/supplements, I can be right up there. My sleep has been suffering too. So, time to take a rest from those and keep an eye on my intake. I was trialling them for awhile, but think I will leave those til I really 'need' them. Hopefully I won't! So, yesterday I did nothing! Well, I worked, I had quite a bit on but no training. All I had planned was a step class - I even got dressed ready to go but piked out because I didn't feel up to it! I was a hungry little hippo all day too, and ended up having a bit of a feast in the evening, inlcuding a slice of pizza, a pita bread with chicken/cheese/sundried tomatoes, a yoghurt with raspberries and a half protein bar! That was after dinner!! It's definitely hormonal, I could eat a damn horse when I get like this! And, add to that mega salt ingestion. Surprised I wasn't as puffed up as I expected this morning :)

So today have drunk heaps of water, done a good hour's bootcamp with Jodie and then trained chest/tris/calves and abs this afternoon. So, all back on track today. I did a bit of a cook up and made up meals for the next couple of days. Not that I need to because I am home anyway, but it's one less thing I have to think of.

I have my Brissy intinerary sorted. For anyone in the area I will be at Bodizone Sports Supplements in Geebung on Monday 26th Feb - 9-11am and then 4-6pm, so please feel free to drop by and say hi! In between that I will be making the tv ad, and earlier that morning having a tough (I'm certain it will be nothing less) training session with Jason (1 of 3 while I am there). On Tuesday I'll be posing with Jo, and then I go up to the Sunny Coast with Di, for some work, training and relaxing! Di has organised a lunch on the Saturday with a few girls up that way - that will be fun! I get my hair coloured next week, and a spray tan before I leave.

I've finished organising the info for the Sunday Times piece, so now I just sit back and wait :) I'm a bit weary now so I might grab a 20 min power nap! No pics today...

6 Comments:

  • Hi Sue

    When is the Sunday Times article going in?

    Cheers, Sam

    By Blogger Sam W, at 11:17 pm  

  • Hi Sue

    I was just wondering one day if you could post the "recipes" for your shakes on your blog. You seem to enjoy them so much and I have yet to find a brand or concoction that I really like so I need some ideas :)

    Thanks

    Rene xxx

    By Blogger little rene, at 11:40 am  

  • Arnie can't wait to see Aunty Sue! He asked me if I thought you'd go swimming with him : )
    He reckons you're the hottest aunty he has!!!!

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 8:08 pm  

  • Talk about a jam packed trip to Brissie! You will need to go home for a rest!

    Hope the hormones have backed off for a bit and you are feeling a bit better.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 9:57 pm  

  • Looking forward to meeting you at Di's lunch on the 3rd xo

    By Blogger Bug's Mumma, at 10:16 pm  

  • Hi sue,
    thanks for the reply..I can definately relate to the hormonal hunger pangs..am in the middle of one of those days right now.Oh I read Sam's blog and she was talking about her food intolerances and could you send her a message that i am thinking and empathising with her.It's a hard road but worth it in the end.If she wants any support you can forward on my address to her. Icouldn't comment on her blog as i am anonymous...
    LisaV

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home