2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, February 09, 2007

Phew, another week gone!




They are just whizzing by! I certainly have needed Di's help this week - it's been a huge week with new clients, as I mentioned. I've also got a few REALLY exciting things in the pipeline - one includes a story in the WA Sunday Times. Thanks to a lovely client of mine who is a freelance journalist over in the west. She has pitched the storyline and they are keen to grab it for the lifestyle liftout! So I've been hounding a few clients to provide me with some info for the story. I need to work on the rest of that this weekend.

Training is good, still 'developing' my program as I go! I change it around all the time anyway, so no big deal. I swap exercises here and there or do drop sets or supersets to change things up. Today I did some isometric/static training for shoulders. Just something I am trying out. It was hard!!! My shoulders are very achy tonight. It's certainly different and I was getting a great pump. I also trained biceps. Only doing 6 sets for bi's - I don't think I need more as they get a decent workout on back day too, especially if I'm doing chin ups.

I did 30 mins on the home tready this morning - caught the last half of Seinfeld and the first half of Frasier.

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately - so I'm feeling a bit washed out at times! I was woken by the bloody garbage truck AGAIN this morning, at 5.15am. Lucky us, not only do we get it on Friday's, but we also get it on Thursday's, for the bins down the main street. Always first thing in the morning. So, was woken up at an ungodly hour again yesterday. I managed to get back to sleep this morning, only to be rewoken by the recycle truck at 6.15am. I gave up, got up and had a caffiene fix. I go to bed fairly late ie midnight sometimes, so that's not enough sleep!

Tomorrow I will do a step class at 10.30am, and will have a rest day from training. Sunday is bootcamp Jodie and Sue style, then later I will train chest and triceps.

Well, programs are calling so I better get back to it!! I just enjoyed my supper of oats and cottage cheese with sf maple syrup. Mmm mmm. With a huge pinch of sea salt. Ali got me onto oats with sea salt.

Have a great weekend everyone. If I haven't answered an email, it's just because I'm trying to get on top of the work sitch. Aiming to catch up on the weekend!

Today's pic is the very pregnant Rachel, Jode and moi, at Di's wedding, and the 'fitness girls' at same wedding :)

1 Comments:

  • Are you ready for tomorrow??? Bootcamp here we come!

    By Blogger jodie, at 10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home