2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, January 15, 2007

Mourning the loss...

Of two more blenders!!!! Can you believe my bad luck with these things! One was dropped onto the hard tiles and smashed to smitherines (it wasn't me!) at Christmas time - and yesterday, my back up blender ($150 worth mind you) decided it just had enough. I know I work my blenders pretty hard, but this is just ridiculous! I think that's about 6 in 18 months. And of course, I cannot find my receipt for the one that packed it in, but, I will just take it in and see what they can do for me. Thank goodness I already ordered another backup which arrived today!!! My 'stick' blender just doesn't do the job I'm afraid.

So, last night I broke the "T" key on my laptop keyboard!!! How frustrating is it to type without a key! This morning was spent going to a repair shop, not much help there, and then spending about half hour trying to actually speak to a REAL person and not a voice message, at Dell. It was SO frustrating. The menu kept taking me in circles! Anyway, so I have plugged a regular keyboard into my USB port and I have to say, I LIKE IT!!

My day was significantly brightened when I received a package in the mail from Kara, a lovely client of mine. The card was just lovely, and it will take pride of place on my corkboard :) Let's say she has great taste :) Thanks so much Kara.

I received my feedback from Kim this morning and he is very happy with my progress! I was quite surprised at his very positive email. Which of course has made me even more determined. He was very impressed with my front lat spread width! I've managed to stay under 15% body fat after the comp and through Christmas, and I have to say, I'm really pleased with myself :) It's only too easy to blow out, but I was determined because I did not want to have to lose as much as I did last prep. Which brings me to the news - I have decided to compete at the INBA All Female show again, in July. I can't help it! Glutton for punishment but I have itchy feet! So, when this program ends at the end of Jan, I will be discussing my comp prep plans with Kim. He's given me some oats at my final meal (number 7!!) and some almonds at Meal 6, and I have a good feeling that this is going to help me stay well on track with the plan. Gotta love oats for after dinner snack :)

I will be announcing the NEW YOU winners this week sometime, stay tuned! Jodie and I got together and we both picked the same winners, so pretty cut and dried, though lots of great transformations as usual!

Jode and I did a bit of a bootcamp yesterday which was fun. 40 mins of non stop (well, just the odd rest to let the heart rate subside a bit) stairclimbing, running and plyos. Today Adam helped me out with my back workout again. Some more pullups (2 variations) and sumo deadlifts, and I did some heavy (55lb) one arm rows off the weight rack on my own. Then some rear delts.

Well that's my wrap for today. I don't get alot of time to blog anymore, and even less to read others blogs, but every now and then I check around. It doesn't mean I am not thinking of you all!

Look forward to hearing from you soon Bec. Glad the move went well.

Krystle - you are most welcome. I have faith in you, and you must have it in yourself :) Consistency and patience :) Never give up!

10 Comments:

  • Woohoo! Can't wait to see you on stage again.

    Looking forward to being Backstage B!

    2007 will be another awesome year for you and IBO. So glad I'm part of the team : )

    Di
    X

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 7:34 pm  

  • What is it with you and blenders?? Another blender blunder, I can't believe it. :) Seriously you should stock up when they are on sale and buy in bulk. My calves are sore today, must have been all those stairs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 pm  

  • Hi Sue, thsnks for popping in and seeing how Zachary and I are doing. It would be great to catch up! If only we were all closer, I'd love to whip my body into shap with our own boot camp!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 am  

  • Blenders must be jinxed....mine packed it in on the weekend! All I can say is thank gawd for the sales.

    By Blogger Bug's Mumma, at 7:21 pm  

  • Have you ever just thought about getting a Magic Bullet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 pm  

  • I agree with Jodie in regard to blenders ;)

    AWESOME NEWS you are competing in July.

    I will miss you at PHAT camp :(

    Alixxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 pm  

  • Another one bites the dust!!!!!

    You DO go through more of these than ANY other person I've known!!!



    LOL - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:18 am  

  • Maybe you should be banned from all things electrical... blenders and keyboards at least!!!! lol
    Noice work on your training.. and how awesome is that to stay low BF even through the silly season!!
    All Females.... here she cooooooooooomes!!!! :) Best wishes with your prep!

    By Blogger SeLiNa, at 1:14 pm  

  • Hi Sue

    Just read your old blog on Adrenal exhaustion, would be interested to hear more about it and your experience. The symptoms sound like me, but you know when you read something and you think, I have that. Thanks Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 pm  

  • Hi Sue

    Just read your old blog on Adrenal exhaustion, would be interested to hear more about it and your experience. The symptoms sound like me, but you know when you read something and you think, I have that. Thanks Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home