2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Workout number 2 down


Great shoulder workout! Doing this 2 x week as per instructions from Kimbo - so that makes it 5 x week I am training. The good news is that cardio is starting out very slow, at 3 x 20 mins a week. Now THAT I can handle :) But I am sure it won't be for long.

My calves are so sore! As are my hammies!

Jodie has talked me into doing this RPM class on Sunday. So that will be a first. And it will be more than 20 mins but I'm sure that won't be a problem.


I had a bit of a shopping spree on ebay today. 3 pairs of new Ryka runners (Walkers, X-Trainers, and "Studio" shoes - ie gym/aerobics), including 3 day postage from the US, for $220AUD. I paid $260 for one pair of Asics about 2 months ago!! Pic attached are the studio shoes - I went for black, a bit 'different'.
Anyway back to shoulder workout - single arm cable fly's - OMG these are killers. My shoulders are still aching! Love that feeling. I am enjoying training at night now, even though i is dark when I get out of the gym. Winter is on it's way :( Amazing how as soon as daylight saving finishes there is a different feel to the weather.
I went to bed at 9am last night, it was awesome! I had the best sleep.
I will leave you with one of the loveliest testimonials I have ever received :)
Before I talk about moving on I just want to say thank you so much to you. For all your personal help, encouragement and wisdom and for giving to me beyond what you needed to. The program is one thing but you are another - you walk the talk and give 150%, all the time. I never once felt like you weren't there or across what was going on, you are just brilliant at what you do. I guess that's why I was so happy to write the article, because you absolutely are the real deal. I feel fit and well and strong and a great sense of achievement- I guess like I have fought some of my demons and really won, if that makes sense. And i feel like I have you to thank for all that.
Thank you MK. That means so much to me!!
Night all.

6 Comments:

  • Hey Sue

    Nice purchasing!! Black's cool!
    I'm addicted to nike shox!! I'll post some pics on my blog soon to show the extent.

    Great testimonial - makes it all worth it :)and they are right you truly are passionate about what you do and how you do it. What more would clients want?

    Shar x

    By Blogger Shar, at 12:24 am  

  • I agree with MK--you are one of the most brilliant and remarkable women I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Everyone who knows you has a better life because of you being in it!! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 am  

  • You will nearly have a pair of shoes for each day of the week. lol

    Wonderful testimonial and well deserved, I know from first hand experience.

    By Blogger jodie, at 3:02 pm  

  • What a beautiful testimonial, I can understand why it touched you.

    I'm also loving my new Ryka's, most comfy shoes I've had and I've also worn asics for years!

    You're going to be busy on the 29th. Between all the workouts at PHAT CAMP and all the Kim is setting you, that trophy you're presenting may feel like a dead weight LOL!

    Enjoy RPM on Sunday.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 3:40 pm  

  • MK hit the nail on the head when she said "you talk the talk and more importantly walk the walk". This is what is so inspiring about you.
    Have fun at RPM...they are sooooo much fun and really hard (if you really try).
    Hoping to see you on the 14th July im Melb for your comp....
    Lisa V

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 pm  

  • Sue, what a great comment and so true! Now that I have finished my program I am so going to miss having your wonderful wisdom and knowledge to help me along the way. Take care,
    Gillxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home