2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, October 17, 2005

Killer leg program

Got my leg training program from Richie this morning. It involves some drop sets and some progressive overload sets - I am sure it will be killer. I had my skin folds taken this afternoon - not pretty! Still, from when I had them taken in July I have added 4lb and body fat has supposedly stayed the same. Not happy at 23.5% though!!

Today and last night I have felt exhaustion coming on again. However, this time it's not as bad. Not debilitating. I did have to have a sleep for 2 hours this arvo though. I've had to do my work tonight instead. My cardio has been reduced to 4 x week. I did a session this morning.

Dianna - great post, that is telling it like it is. You will be fine for the Nationals, just get it together and it will all fall into place. I'll be there cheering you on! And Rae, and Rachel! Get to meet Jade too! Kimmy will also be there. Going to be fun.

I am almost ready to release my Client Forum. This will be a great addition to my site. A place where current clients can 'congregate' and talk training and nutrition - and whatever else they feel like talking about! It will only be available for clients, the public will not be able to view the forum. Clients can get to know each other, and buddy up to motivate each other throughout the challenge.

I'm also in the mid stages of selecting a new staff member - can't wait, because it's too hard for me to keep up! Now I'm training for comp, I will have even less time available.

Looking forward to getting my new program and meal plan from Richie, hopefully in the morning. He's also given me some great advice re supplements I should be taking. Going to try out the leg program with Jodie tomorrow.

Also having my next round of blood tests tomorrow (3 over the course of the day), to see what my hormones are doing. Figured since the last 2 days I've been feeling not so good, that I should get them done now. Cortisol, SGBH, Testosterone, DHEA, TSH, T3 & T4 levels all getting tested as requested by my endocrinologist.

K, best be off to bed!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home