2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Training and diet update

Diet going superbly since returning from Japan. I am now in the groove. Have a great plan which is going well. Tomorrow is my high carb day which I will be needing. I am starting to feel quite hungry today, but I think that is mainly due to waking at 5am and only 5 hours sleep. Have been doing some form of cardio every day - today was just a walk with mum. Tomorrow will make the most of my low glycogen state in the morning and go for a run on rising. Then will get into some carbs. Lunch with a friend, will be able to have a sanga! Woohoo. How long since I have had a sandwich, goodness knows. Also be able to have a protein frappe and some cottage cheese. Looking forward to that.

Can't believe how much strength I lost in the 12 days since I trained. Scary. Anyway, very sore from training, and will have a massage tomorrow arvo too. Hmm, when am I going to do any work? I also have to train!

I might make a pasta dish for dinner tomorrow night. Me? Cook? I have almost forgotten how. My usual cooking is limited to oven baked chicken and fish with a few spices thrown on top :)

K time for a nana nap, am doing client feedback, but it's difficult when sleep deprivation is setting in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home