2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Japan was awesome!

But we are tired!! I am at Melbourne airport filling in time until 12 noon, for our final leg home. We started at Kansai airport in Osaka at 10am yesterday morning, then flew to Kuala Lumpur (7 hours), 4 hour wait, then KL to Melbourne (7 hours), then 4 hour wait, then 1 hour flight to Mildura.

But, I am home now :) And caught up on sleep and rest. Did not train entire time while in Japan and have not yet trained since been home. I am leaving it til tomorrow, as since I've gotten home I've had to catch up on a bit of work, not to mention the 8 programs I need to do tomorrow. Also the usual, washing, cooking, cleaning up etc. Plus, hair done (3 hours), nails done, chiro appointment. Just too full on! I managed to screw up my shoulder/neck the night before leaving and woke with a very stiff neck, which hurt to move - the same thing I've had many times before. The thought of the above plane trip was mortifying so I drove to the chiropractor at 8am on the morning I left (was leaving at 10am), in the hope he would fit me in. Which thankfully, he did. He said I was a mess and would not have been a very happy little vegemite if I had not come to see him. So, he ultrasounded me and taped me up and it felt better immediately. I survived the trip, but no training due to the shoulder and more so, absolutely no spare time.

We are off to a wedding in 5 mins. No rest for the wicked! It's raining and blowing a gale - the worst wedding weather you could possibly have, bar a snow blizzard I'd say!

Will write more and post pictures soon!

Thanks to all clients who have been patient. I will be back to work on Monday (will be working in the background tomorrow - writing programs for new clients).

Nicole W, if you are reading, did you receive my email from before I left?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home