2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Feeling great!

Had a great run/walk combo this morning, just an awesome day outside, 25 degrees. Just trained at 3pm - was still feeling sore an unrecovered from previous sessions so think I will make a new training split. My biceps are very sore today from yesterday's session! As are my forearms. My wrists and forearms are really feeling the pinch lately.

Diet has been great. Had a high carb day yesterday, funnily enough I wasn't that hungry. Went out for dinner instead of cooking :) Yeah, it was never gonna happen. I like going out when I have the chance as I know when comp gets closer there will be none of that. My dinner wasn't the best - fettucine marinara - prawns the size of peas - ie out of a can. Not real impressive when it's supposed to be a pizza/pasta cafe.

Had lunch with an ex coworker yesterday, was lovely to sit out in the sun and catch up. I had a chicken/avocado sandwich :)

My food intake today is here:

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=idealbod

I do feel like I am improving in the health department which is great.

Business is almost out of control! I can't wait to put on my new staff member! Should not be far away. I also am working on getting the Client Forum up and running very soon. That will be a great addition to my site. Members will be able to chat and get to know each other there - a great place for inspiration and motivation.

Have had some finishers start to filter in for the NEW YOU 2 Challenge - some fantastic transformations. I hope to find some time when I get the new person on board, to update my client gallery and put out a very late newsletter!

As I said, I trained today - my strength seems to have reached a bit of a plateau, partly as I was still feeling fatigued from previous workouts I think.

Rae is competing on Saturday. Rae will be thinking of you!!! Wish I could be there.

Now, back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home