2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Day 13 Tuesday

Weight: 123.6lb
Body Temp: 35.7

Food intake:
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=idealbod

Training:
None - day off

Cardio:
Jog/Walk 45 mins - 5 mins warm up, jog 1 min, walk 1 min, for 40 mins.

General:
Woke up early, 5am, so not ideal sleep but I actually feel pretty good. Very sore from descending sets on hammies, and still DOMS hangover from hack squats so might see if I can change my massage from tomorrow to today. That would be nice. My body feels quite sore all over, joints and things starting to feel the heavier weights I am using and my wrist/forearm tendonitis is coming back. Upright Rows hurt my wrists, curls kill my forearms. Still as long as I can hold a bar, I will be pumping iron :)

Last day of work before we go to Japan. Weird, have no expectations, have not really done any research on where we are going, due to lack of time (not high on priority list).

Fitday is an awesome tool, can't believe I haven't used it before. I do think they estimate my daily required calories a bit too high though, even though I entered "seated work" as my job. One thing I don't like is that it's all done on weight, and not body fat.

Well, did not get to have a massage today - real bummer, but at least I have it to look forward to tomorrow!

Today I have been really hungry. I have kept to my meal plan perfectly.

I have now closed the office from incoming mail and will be working on some update programs tomorrow and finishing off feedback.

We went out for dinner to Fasta Pasta last night - I had my eye on the special - it was prawns and fettucine with sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and pesto. Just one of those things that really jumped out at me and without even seeing the menu I knew that was what I wanted. It was packed, Damien went up to order, and they had run out of my special! BUMMED. Anyway he ordered me gnocchi which is another favourite, but it wasn't the greatest. Ok, I'm starving, off to eat my chicken and veg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home