2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, October 31, 2005

Training update

Weight: 120lb

Feels like forever since I trained - it was last Thursday prior to my flight to Melbourne. So, tonight was Shoulders/Back and Abs, with Jodie. I am only training 3 x week at present - instructions from Richie, to reduce my training. Tomorrow is killer leg day. It is Cup Day tomorrow so gym closes early I believe - we will go around 10am. I guess we will head to the races at some stage tomorrow - it's always a fun day and tomorrow is going to be nice and hot. I will have my 2 glass allowance of wine tomorrow probably.

I had my skin folds and tape measurements taken again this morning - doing this every 2 weeks. I have dropped over 7mm in 2 weeks and all measurements have gone down. I am not feeling particularly strong in my weights these days which bothers me a bit.

Get better soon Nat!

3 Comments:

  • welcome back ;-)

    By Blogger Bella, at 10:01 pm  

  • still trying to get over someone using a snake in their routine!!

    sounds like so much fun.

    By Blogger Kaddy, at 11:13 am  

  • Thanks Bella!

    Kat, the snake was brilliant. She did an awesome upbeat routine and the snake just stayed put the entire time. Pretty freaky but fun to watch!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home