2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, November 12, 2005

More pain

But different. Been to a wedding today and had a free meal as I am able to have one every couple of weeks. Seriously, my body can't handle ANY type of 'different' food - by different I mean anything I don't usually eat! I had a couple of wines, a few nibbles (3) as it was a while before dinner came out, a bread roll, mediterranean chicken salad (chicken, feta, sun dried tomatoes and salad), followed by lamb with cous cous. Then a bailey's on ice and 3 tiny chocolates. I had to come home as I was so tired, and had the biggest stomach ache. So here I am, it's 9.30pm, and I am ready for bed. I have not slept well for the last 2 days. This morning I was awake at 4am and up before 5am. Did a bit of work, then back to bed at 6.30am until 8am. Had a hair appointment at 9 which took until 12, and then came home and spent 2 hours in bed but could not sleep. I felt like a zombie going to this wedding. The wedding was lovely though, we caught a paddlesteamer to a hotel on the river, and had the ceremony by the river and the reception in a big marquee. Beautiful day for it.

Jodie and I trained chest and tris last night, and in the early afternoon I trained bis, calves and abs alone. Big day of training. Tomorrow I am playing catch up by doing 2 cardio sessions - it's been a big week of appointments and things so I have had to juggle my sessions a bit. Things should quieten down from here on in - I hope.

2 Comments:

  • god, and i thought i was the only one who spent 3 hours at the hairdressers - i even bring healthy snacks, ipod, book to keep me from collapsing with boredom - then i have to go home to sleep - its more exhausting than a 45min cardio session!! hope you get some better sleep soon... x

    By Blogger Bella, at 8:35 am  

  • Last time it was 4 hours so I figure 3 hours is not so bad :) Yeah, packed my turkey and veggies, and some work, and a book - so I had a choice of things to do :) The best thing about the whole thing is when they massage your head at the basin. Having my hair/nails done is something I don't have a lot of patience for, BUT, it has to be done!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home