2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh the pain!!

Yes, it's leg day. Had a great session with Jode. Adam couldn't make it but that didn't seem to matter, we certainly pushed out a good workout! I could barely walk after the first exercise! Straight set, descending set, progressive overload set - on leg extension. Had a massage booked for 3/4 hour after training, so it was home, protein shake, shower and massage - ahh :)

Went out for dinner tonight, to a Greek restaurant. Had lamb skewers and tzatziki, plus a wine. We were celebrating our house loan finally coming through! Talk about banks taking so much time. So it's all go there again.

Ok, so I wrote the above yesterday. Today I really am in pain :) Soreness is starting to kick in. Just returned from the gym and a cardio session - normally I do cardio in the mornings but today was madness, just jobs on the go all day. So I did elliptical, step machine and tready (on incline) for 35 mins. Feeling quite sleepy now but will have a shower, and get stuck into some work. The evening working is happening again, as my days have been so full up with other stuff.

Richie sent me a message a couple of days ago telling me to 'be prepared to EAT' come the next couple of weeks. He's going to change my diet and increase my calories! Eek. Already eating quite a bit but not complaining! Will enjoy it while I can!

I am feeling so much better these days. I am taking a lot of supplements, which cost a fortune, but I guess if it's working then I should continue. At least for a few more months at any rate. My endocrinologist updated my T3 and adrenal medication recently too.

Been having a lot of clients finish their 12 weeks this week - and with some sensational results!!! Well done to all! I hope to be able to update my site soon with some new photos etc. Newsletter is long overdue too.

1 Comments:

  • It sounds like your 2 new girls are coming to the rescue just in time! x

    By Blogger Bella, at 8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home