2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, November 07, 2005

Time for an update!

Training is going well, into a groove with the new schedule now. Have had to add a 4th day of sorts, to fit in triceps - too much to add to chest and bicep day. So doing tris with calves and abs.

I am certain I have dropped some more body fat this week - bit less to grab in the ab region.

How hot is it? We had a wedding on Saturday night, hot but lovely day, in these magnificent gardens that I didn't even know existed in our area. Then last night it blew up into a storm, my poor puddy cat turned into a crab :) He stays very close to the ground when he hears anything resembling thunder, and has even started walking backwards :) Very amusing. He's over it now though.

Had a free meal at the wedding, just the meal that was going, couple of wines, no dessert. I have another wedding to attend next weekend and then that's all the November festivities over - onto Christmas parties. It will be December I imagine when Richie tightens up my diet.

I am going to try to take back my new mobile phone - I don't like it! It's not as user friendly as my old Nokia! One thing I used to use constantly was my Reminder feature. When out walking I would think of all these things I needed to do and would just press a few buttons and enter a reminder for when I got back to the house or whenever. That was SO handy. I've learnt that a flashy looking phone is not necessarily functional :)

I have 2 new girls starting up with me this week. Will be teaching them the ropes over the next 2 weeks. I had some majorly impressive applicants for the position and it was extremely difficult to make a choice. I will be introducing these lovely ladies, one with her own AMAZING success story, very soon.

Up at 5am today, not a lot of sleep. Going to order some more tests to see how my health is coming along. Feeling so much better, it's unbelievable to think just a few months ago I was really struggling. Been off the pill for a couple of months now and everything seems to have settled in there with no worries.

Forum will be up and running this week I hope! If you are a current client expect an email inviting you to join.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home