2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Did my cardio this morning at the gym, 30 mins walking on tready, on full incline. Followed with 6 sets of abs.

Noticing little VM muscles starting to pop out while I was hanging on the bar doing knee raises facing the mirror - very exciting. Well it is to me anyway :) Reasonably sore in the legs and glutes today, see how that progresses tomorrow.

Had a quiet night last night, I was so buggered from my leg workout, it really took it out of me. Tonight we have a barbie at some friends - we are taking our own food :) I may have a glass of wine, depending what is available - I have one to go from my allowance.

Thinking about what to do for a break after Di's wedding in October. Probably will stay in Noosa for the week, and then head on somewhere else. I LOVE Noosa, fave holiday place so far in Oz. The National Park is just spectacular - check out this link:

http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/projects/park/index.cgi?parkid=53


Di's wedding will be awesome - it's at a gorgeous restaurant on Hastings Street. Pic above was taken at the same restaurant, in March 2004. Hope I am not giving too much away. There is one thing I don't like about Noosa in summer - the humidity - as you can tell above, my hair doesn't appreciate it either.

I'd like to go up to the Whitsundays and the Barrier Reef again too, Damien hasn't been that far up yet. We have plenty of Frequent Flyer miles so we might have to look into that. Can't really do it when I am preparing for comp though, and it will be the wrong season if I do it before/after. Another year perhaps...


I am going to have a nice, lazy day today...


1 Comments:

  • Hello
    Thanks for the comment on my lovely frock!! My quads are starting to get sore now. (Along with my butt) How did yours end up??

    By Blogger jodie, at 8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home