2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hectic!!!

I need more hours in the day!! Don't we all...

Found out at short notice someone wants to look through our house in the morning. Highly INCONVENIENT :) So, been busy cleaning up tonight, was meant to be getting some work done, since I find it difficult to get it done in the day time due to my training schedule!! I managed though, and have sorted through my workload and delegated a bit. Tomorrow I won't be getting to sit down to work until after lunch, as I will have the final tidy up in morning, will have to take Rexy for a drive in the car for half hour, then chiro, then cardio for an hour. I also need to get groceries, and do some cooking. Then go back to train at 6pm with Jodie. I was getting a little stressed out tonight. But, all will be fine! And if they don't buy our house I will hunt them down and...

On a completely different subject - the tops of my feet/ankles are really sore! It hurts to walk on the flat. I can't figure out what I have done to make them so sore. Been sore for days. It's a mystery.

Training today was my additional leg session, nice and short but intense. Back for cardio tonight and surprisingly, I blitzed it. Well both really. I was sure I would struggle as I was still sore from last leg session, but I was a demon on the step machine, and I did some hard intervals with heart rate up to 170's. Then tonight an hour on an incline, and at a good heart rate.

I get my skin folds done this week, really looking forward to it because I think there will be some good changes this time!

Ok, I am a bit buggered, so I think it's time to retire :)

Been getting some excellent final transformation photos through! I wish I could find time to scan, resize and post them all!

2 Comments:

  • Good luck with the house inspection Sue. hehehee I'm getting visions of you creeping around town with a machine-gun, looking for the people who dont buy your house!

    Maybe your chiro can help with your feet? My chiro has helped with foot problems for me in the past...

    Have a great day!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:23 am  

  • Hi Sue, Just letting you know I've finally started a blog. I'm looking forward to watching your comp prep. Goodluck with the house :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 11:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home