2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shopping done!

A little retail therapy never hurt anyone, right? :) Found a great shop in town, actually Damien found it for me - I bet now he's wishing he hadn't :))

I had the most lovely day. Went for a coffee out at the plaza, then a spot of shopping, home to eat, back up town for more coffee and more shopping, tanning, then home to eat :) Did some work tonight, but overall I have relaxed. Tomorrow is my final day off, and it worked out well because it's hair colour day. 3.5 hours in the hairdressers no less. I take my lap top and work.

Our stairs and balustrading are in! It looks awesome. Must take pics. Tomorrow is our lock up stage inspection.

And last but not least, my day was topped off with the news that Ms Lisa Baggett (that's IBO Lisa), has won the latest monthly Body Blitz!!!! You go girl!!! I know how hard Lisa worked for it, so it's totally deserved.

Bravo

Now if I can blow the IBO trumpet, that makes 7 Body Blitz winners for us :) SO FAR.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday.

6 Comments:

  • Congratulations Lisa!!!

    That's FABULOUS!!!

    Hmmm, twice daily training leads to twice daily shopping.......

    innnterresting:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:04 am  

  • Congratualtions to Lisa and Sue.
    This is awesome news for you both.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:54 am  

  • Can't wait to see your stairs.
    Congratulations to Lisa - WOW seven winners that is Awesome.
    Don't you hate wasting time at the hairdressers - I do the same thing - I take my work with me - I am usually on the phone and have paperwork spread everywhere but theya re used to me now. LOL
    What did you buy out shopping??
    I still have my bad head and have just texted the girls to say I am not going to the breakfast forum - they can fill me in later.
    Have a great day - Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 7:12 am  

  • Congratulations to Lisa! Well done again Sue, blow that trumpet!!

    Maraina

    By Blogger Maraina, at 2:48 pm  

  • Thanks girls, yes Lisa did a wonderful job, she was extremely dedicated - as have all my Body Blitz winners!

    Kimmy hope your head is fixed?

    JL - I get a good solarium base, and then I get about 4 coats of DARK spray on. I then top with Body Shimmer and a little oil. I like the colour of Contest Colour tan, if you can be bothered with the whole manual sponge application. I can't anymore!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:35 pm  

  • I mean, as WERE all my Body Blitz winners!!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home