2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday's musings...

I haven't had time to check anyone else's blogs today, so hope everyone had a great weekend and training is going well :) This morning was cardio, then a bit of work, bit of chat to Kerry, Di and Jodie via email :) - cooking, eating, a massage (heaven!), more work, then picked Jodie up at 6pm to train chest and tris. I got a really good workout - in fact I am sure we both did! I could really notice in the gym mirrors tonight that I am leaning up nicely. I should make it with time to spare! Maybe even a few free meals thrown in to keep me in good nick :) Can only hope.

Tomorrow is cardio and additional leg training. I'm scared - my legs are already sore.

Heard a bit about the WFF/Nabba show in Perth, and saw some photos - I was considering doing one of these but think after the feedback I will save myself for the bigger, more challenging shows. I think 4 was the biggest class. IMHO INBA rocks :) Having said that, I take my hat off to anyone who gets up on stage in ANY show - it's hard work and is very demanding. I heard one of the girls in the novice class lost 30kg to get up on stage. What an effort. I saw some photos of a lady called Jo, who is a client of my friend (and fellow INBA competitor) Sam Dunbar-Manucci, and who was as PHAT Camp in Melbourne at the end of April. She is one truly amazing and inspirational lady - she looked beatiful at the show, and placed 2nd in the NABBA Masters - and this would have been a difficult class for a natural.

I missed out on the Late Show last night on ebay Michelle, but I think I have cracked it tonight :) I got beaten by a mere 20 cents last night! I'm learning, I'm learning. Yeah!!! Got it..now will have plenty to watch for the next few weeks :)

Kerry is coming to Mildy on Saturday - we are going to do coffee, gossip and shopping. Can it get any better? Good goss of course. Looking forward to it! I will show her the house if we get time.

Ok, I won my ebay item so time to go to bed. Have a great day everyone...

4 Comments:

  • Excellent news that you finally scored The Late Show!! I hate when I miss out by pennies!

    I was just over at Mariana's blog - she's posted a pic of Di that is FABULOUS!!!!!

    Be sure to pass the shout on for me!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2:08 am  

  • Excellent news that you finally scored The Late Show!! I hate when I miss out by pennies!

    I was just over at Mariana's blog - she's posted a pic of Di that is FABULOUS!!!!!

    Be sure to pass the shout on for me!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 2:08 am  

  • Yes, thanks Michelle - I will pass it on to Di! That same pic is in her Success Story on my web site. Just click her photo to read!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 11:24 am  

  • Ebay is such good fun. I picked up a drum kit for Zachary for his birthday. I missed the first one and got the second for nearly $50 less.
    Last Christmas I got Jack an iPod, the newest one and he was stoked.
    I have been caught up and I have a couple of things I wonder why i even bid on so I don't look now unless there is something I especially want.
    Kerry
    I can't wait for Saturday either.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home