2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Feeling better!

Me and the great Jen Hendershott!

Sitting here drinking my green tea :( Actually, it's not that bad. I might even grow to like it. It's on my current updated plan. Feeling a bit better today thankfully. I trained legs and bis this morning, I like to train legs in the morning when I feel fresh, usually I do cardio, but not on leg day. Gearing up to do cardio a bit later, when I finish this post and package up some syrup to send off to Jenni, and also send off an updated program to Susan :)

Thanks Kerry for sending your Phat Camp photos, still looking for more!

Just received an email from Jodie, she's in LA, having a ball, but is a bit homesick I believe! I miss her, and can't wait to catch up on all the goss! We will have hours and hours of chat to catch up on.

I received an email from Lygia, the editor of WF&H mag. With my article to proof read, she sent a letter from one of the lady's at Phat Camp:

Hi Lygia. I have just had a fantastic weekend at Phat Camp 06 (Melbourne) with Jen Hendershott. What a great weekend. What was nearly as good as meeting Jen, was meeting Sue Heintze. I love reading her articles in Women's Fitness & Health. Sue reiterates and helps me understand better, articles of a similar nature. I look forward to reading them in every magazine. I even cut them out. Sue is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Sue is such a genuine caring lady. Thanks for printing her articles. I also had the pleasure of meeting one of Sue's clients. She had a great body and was the best advertisement for what Sue does. If my budget ever allowed for it, I would be signing up with idealbodiesonline. Kindest Regards, Jenny K

Jenny, thank you so much :) And for the pic, I got that too. Please email me if you read this.

On Saturday night before we went out for dinner, I helped Kimmy out with some posing. With that, and the posing we did at Camp, I am sure she will be fine - practise, practise, practise!! Speaking of, Kim should have my video to me soon I HOPE!!!! Weeks are ticking by.

I had an awesome massage this afternoon. My legs are still sore from Jen's training session - just how many walking lunges DID we do? Then legs again today, so the massage was heaven!

Ok, off for some cardio. Will fire up the IPOD. I might do some tanning on the way. Think I will wear my new Phat Camp singlet :)

This is a great quote to finish up:

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

Harriet Beecher Stowe1811-1896, Novelist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home