2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sick hubby

Hi everyone, thanks Michelle, Kimmy and Sam, yes we can't wait for the house, it's been awhile! Going on 6 months since the slab was put down. Now, if we can just sell this one!

Well, I have my updated plan - let's just say I will be very scarce from here on in (at least for next 10 days anyway) while I just LIVE and breathe training and dieting. My calories have been reduced - I was hungry before so ouch :) and my cardio increased. But, of course it's to be expected at this stage of prep.

Something I AM a bit concerned about, is poor Damien has come down with the flu - not your average cold, but the aching and fever as well. He is not in a good way at all! I have everything crossed that I don't catch it! My body would be stressed and immune system under pressure with all the training I am doing so I just hope it's strong enough to hold this off.

First thing in the morning I am calling my chiro and then my massage therapist. Then I will cardio, then hopefully have a massage, and then more cardio in the evening. Today was cardio and biceps, and then legs tonight. Managed new diet fine today. I am still holding fluid, which is kind of annoying, as I haven't been doing anything different.

If I am not around much over the next few weeks, apologies in advance, but have to tend to clients first - and of course my training!

4 Comments:

  • Hope Damien feels better real soon, a bad flu is horrid!!!

    I would quarantine him if I were you to be on the safe side Sue :)

    Ali xxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 8:20 pm  

  • Give my love to Damien and tell him to get rid of that flu before he comes to Melbourne if he wants to sleep in the same apartment as us LOL
    Your body is strong - tell your mind this - it is healthy and strong and a healthy and strong body does not get the flu - because usually you get the flu if you firstly have not been fueling your body with healthy food and water. We don't eat all this other stuff they call food and we definitely don't drink that other liquid - you know the tinted water they call alcohol. :) You and I haven't seen any of that stuff of months now so you are safe :)

    God I can't stop thinking about Argyle street and pizza and pasta and sweets and alcohol. I think I am going to have to add Argyle Street in the back of my diary with all my bad food list or good food list - depending on whether you are talking about it before comp or after comp. funny isn't it before comp it is all bad food but after comp it will be all good food - oh well at least for a night or day or two :)

    I still haven't got my new plan - I am getting really anxious and nervous.

    Have a great day and stay away from Damien :)

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 7:55 am  

  • Hi Sue - Hope hubby feels better soon, and fingers crossed that you dont come down with it!!

    All the best for the next few weeks - and by the way, your house looks fabulous!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:15 pm  

  • Lauren - yes, he was laid up for 3 days, aching joints and a fever. Not good. He's barely eaten anything. Thank you for your support Lauren!

    Ali - yes, we actually contemplated him moving out for awhile :)

    Kimmy - usually when I 'brag' about not getting sick, 99% of the time I will have something within the week! So I am just trying not to think about it at all! And I'm not sure what's in Argyle Street, think you are getting mixed up :)Lygon Street :) See all you could think of was pizza, pasta and dessert you totally forgot where you were at :)

    Thanks so much Hils!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home