2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So bloody hungry!!!


I will have to go to bed soon, I am just ravenous tonight! I have had a good day energy wise though, and was able to get a lot of work done at the 'office' (Gloria Jeans).

I did my cardio, and some posing at the gym this morning. I must have looked a site in my tiny shorts, crop top, 6 inch heels and fluffy gloves :) It was FREEZING. Literally, the grass was white outside and I was puffing 'smoke' in the gym. I have lost my bloat and weight has stabilized again so that is good. All on track.

Had a good email chat with Sam today, about our respective preparations - it's refreshing to find someone so willing to share thoughts and experiences on the subject. Like Sam, I am expecting my next posing suit from Jo in the mail tomorrow too! Sam and I also have some news and that is we have joined forces and with our combined knowledge we are now preparing clients for competition. Together we will be preparing Dianna Carr for her wedding :) and her October shows.

Damien's flu is improving tonight thankfully. He still has a horrible cough though. So far so good - no symptoms here. EVERYTHING IS CROSSED.

Well, that's it from me, it's 8.30pm and I think I will be in bed very soon :) Cardio in the morning, and leg session in the arvo. Myoplex Day, yippee!!!!

Today's pic - sleeping beauties :) Damien and Rexy tuckered out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home