2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cardio sux



Really struggled on my 2nd cardio session last night, (well my morning one too actually because I was fatigued from the day before's leg workout) but I pushed on. I got back and I was shaky, and feint, and had to lay down. I gobbled down my meal and felt a little better. Got out of the house again last night which was good, as I was sooooo hungry. I had a coffee whilst out and that kept me going.

Today I woke at 5.30am so didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I trained back and shoulders this morning, on my own (Jode is away). Good session, am enjoying the heavy weights on shoulders. Went back this afternoon for more cardio, and did a much better job than yesterday. Came home and ate dinner immediately, so hungry. My meals are barely touching the sides now, my metabolism is roaring!

I took photos for Richie today and resized and sent them all through. I await his advice with anticipation! I think...I hope he changes my diet, as I feel I have been at a bit of a standstill for a couple of weeks. I did some comparisons with 2004 lead up pics and I definitely have better shape/lines and am thicker and more dense. I even think my butt is a better shape this time around - must be all that incline tready work.

Came home from gym with a crick in my neck - I think I shrugged to hard. I was thinking I would have a massage tomorrow but then remembered it is a public holiday :( So I have been rubbing Ice Gel into it and massaging with my massage 'stick'. Also took some nurofen to help with the pain/swelling.

Other than that all is good! Did I mention I was hungry???? Oh yes I think I did :) I could eat a horse.

Will try to post a pic of our house now, I finally resized them. Let's hope blogger behaves. Ok it worked. Now this pic is a bit old, our house has since been painted. 2nd pic is our landing, looking out from our bedroom - the doorway to our bedroom is 4 doors wide so we can look out :) Also, will post some pics of me that I took today, in my forum if you are interested to see how I am going with my prep.

2 Comments:

  • I can NOT believe that is your "house"!!!! It's HUGE!!

    It's GORGOUS!!!

    It could be a bed and breakfast!!!

    Unbelievable!!!!!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:56 pm  

  • hey sue,

    great to hear your 'back'.

    Lovvvve the house, the landing is just gorgeous. When is your expected completion?

    I cant wait for ours to begin.

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home