2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, July 08, 2006

This time in a week...

I will be getting very excited about what I can eat in Lygon Street! Unfortunate but true, it's probably THE thing I am most looking forward to - at this moment in time anyway! I am sure I will feel better on the day - at present I am a bit 'zombieish' - totally drained. I did my last cardio this morning YIPPEE, and then my first workout of my depletion week. Legs. Nice short heavyish sets, followed by abs. First we had to do the clean up again for another open inspection. I am so over them.

Today was first no salt, no condiments, no diet soda, or gum day. I'm surviving, just :) Having a black decaf right at the moment.

Before I trained I met mum and Wes at the cafe for a short black, and watched them eat a piece of apple cheesecake, which I have been dying to try - when I get back I will be able to!

I hopped into bed when I got home, with the heater on, and my heated wheat bag and stayed there for 2 hours. Nice sleep, much needed - my body felt like lead. Everything seems in slow mo.

Tomorrow I will pose after I train, as it is another short session. Richie doesn't want me doing high reps because he doesn't want me coming in flat. Tomorrow I also start on the water. I am sort of looking forward to it, because it all has a purpose. A few less carbs tomorrow, but more protein.

I am trying to decide if I should make the effort to go somewhere tonight, just to extend my waking hours, so I don't go to bed at 8pm and then get up at some ungodly hour! Not sure I have the energy or the inclination. Will see if Damien feels like it, then decide.

Sam will be competing right about now, I can't wait to hear how she goes. I haven't heard from Kimmy in a few days, I know she was VERY busy but I hope she is ok! There is no way I could do what she is doing in these final weeks. She is definitely superwoman. And it's her birthday tomorrow!

Ok, time to pack this baby away and put my feet up some more. Thanks once more for your comments and support, I look forward to meeting lots of people at the show.

x

1 Comments:

  • not long now :)

    I heard back from Kimmy today she was just back from Qld last night, she sure is superwoman.

    Have a good week and all the very best, see you sooonnn!! :)

    Alison xxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home