2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I love my air conditioner

Well it's been a week since I posted! Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments about my garden! It's still alive so that's a good sign ;)

This week I started to feel a little on the exhausted side, but, feeling much better today and yesterday, so only missed one cardio session overall. I went for a short session this morning, at 10am - it was so hot I had to come home. Only managed 25 minutes, but at least it was something. I then trained chest, biceps and abs this afternoon. I had an awesome shoulder session yesterday, I don't know why but I increased my weights/reps significantly on everything. I am sore today! In fact, I had a massage last night and my MT nearly had me in tears! I've been very tight and sore in the neck and back, and she got stuck in to my left shoulder blade and it nearly killed me! That and my glutes/hip on that left side (the side I have the hamstring/groin problem). I've been using my roller too.

We've been very social this week - out for dinner 4 times. Thursday night was fun, caught up with a friend in the winery business (among other things) whom I haven't seen for awhile. Had an awesome chardonnay - Kerry and Gill (fellow chardy lovers), remember this one - Leeuwin Estate Chardonnay, 2004 - from Margaret River. Had a lamb backstrap with couscous for dinner - very very nice. We sat outdoors as it was a beautiful night.

Last night we had another dinner, a Christmas break up. Then tomorrow, yet another Christmas do - we are meant to go on the barbeque boat on the river, down to Trentham winery. It's going to be over 40 degrees tomorrow, so no way are we going on a boat with no air conditioning!! We'll go straight to the winery. Trentham is lovely, so I am sure it will be another splendid feast! I am amongst all this, managing to keep my weight and body fat constant - at this stage anyway!

We put our Christmas tree up today, all 7ft of it! It's huge! Now just have to get some deco's and we'll be set. We are having Christmas here this year, so I am looking forward to that.

We're about to watch Inside Man on Austar Box Office. Have a ripper weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

  • Busy girl!! Wow it gets really hot in Mildura huh? 40 degrees, and its only November??!!

    You ARE keen - putting the Christmas tree up already! I dont even think I'm going to bother this year, we'll be away for it anyway!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 10:16 am  

  • Sue the garden and house look beautiful... Well done on training in the heat, i know what that feels like and it is not fun at all.

    7ft Tree- impressive, will look awesome decorated...

    Keep it up

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home