2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Catch up

Josh - thanks for the congratulations on sponsorship - I think the current distributor is not the same one as when you were involved though.

Ali - hope the dieting is going well!

Pip - Thanks, and great to hear from you again, I hope all is well - are you going back to Phat Camp in 2007 for more of those nasty pop squats?

Mike - Yeah would have been 'awesome' had I actually made the lift!

Liz - Hi! Yes, quite intimidating when you look at it! I hope you too have a fab festive season!

Sam - What were you doing with your nose between my boobs - you already knew who my sponsor was...hmmm??? hehehe :) Thank you :) I doubt I look that good but I am happy not to put on any weight around this time of year!

Kirsty - great to see you, I know you post on Kerry's blog sometimes. I seriously hope it rains for you guys (and all of us!!) very soon - and lots of it.

Bec - guess what you are going to be doing next workout? :) Nah just kidding. We'll build up to it :)

Hilds - thanks! Yes MRM have a wonderful range of products and I am really excited to be associated with them!

Josh - I don't think you posted it!! ;)

So, it's definitely the silly season - lots of dinners, catching up with friends for drinks and whatnot happening. Training is awesome, had a great chest and arm session today. Tonight we went out for dinner, Greek - the usual lamb and chicken kebabs with salad, dressing on the side. Couple of chardys. Wednesday night, another dinner, but this is a business dinner. Working on strategies for the next few years. Then Friday night, organising to catch up with friends for a Christmas get together dinner. Saturday and Sunday will be spent preparing for Christmas lunch and dinner at our house. Visitors staying Sunday and Monday nights so will probably go out Sunday night as well. Have to do some shopping and cooking starting about Friday I'd say. Went for a coffee out at the plaza today and it was mayhem just trying to find a park!

All my programs are done for this week so will spend some of tomorrow scanning and resizing photos to add to my client gallery.

Tomorrow I think I will step up the cardio and do a couple sessions. That's about all that's happening at the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home