2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Stuff
















Here's our new furniture, looking lovely and cream and clean - at this early stage! Here's me hard at work :) Actually, it was just before going out for dinner. I was really happy with this new leopard print dress I bought at Jeans West! And, it's nice not to have regrowth :)

Well, things have been well and truly hectic here! Is it ever any different? Firstly thanks to those who left me a message re the iron deficiency:

Hils, actually I had lamb rather than a steak - I looooooooove lamb, my favourite. We went Greek, so lamb/chicken combo kebabs with Tzatziki. Sensational.

Kerry - I hope so! And I hope that YOU are feeling much better and getting over your nasty virus.

Bec - I'm hoping it will make a difference, perhaps it has been holding me back somewhat! See you tomorrow, get ready to work! :)

Mike - We'll see on Wednesday about that PB! I'm looking forward to it - I think!! Great to hear from you.

Speaking of PB's, thanks for reminding me Mike! I had a chest/shoulders/biceps session with big bad Adam on Friday. I beat my previous PB's on most things, but really blitzed my lateral raises. The form was not very strict let me tell you, but, I did 35lbs db's for 6 reps, after a set of 8 with 30's and 10 with 25's. Let's say my shoulders got rather sore.

What else is going on...

*I will be releasing my new website very soon! Complete with updated information, and many new features, including something we have all been missing - the Client Gallery. As soon as the new site is up, that will be my first big project.

*My online supplement store will be opening at the same time as the new site release - stay tuned for more info about the range of supplements on offer.

*Welcome to Dianna Broeren, who joins Michelle Poe and Lisa Baggett, as an IBO staff member. You may know Dianna better as Dianna Carr - a previous client who made an amazing body transformation, and very good friend of mine. I'm delighted to have her on board!

*Unfortunately Shar Twyman will be leaving us to take on a bigger role in her current employment. Shar will still have a hand in some 'special projects' with IBO, so we'll still see her pop up from time to time! Thanks Shar, for everything, you've been wonderful to work with, our clients love you, and I look forward to watching your competition preparation unfold in 2007.

I had my complete iron levels tested late in the week, and will find out my results this week. Ferritin, bilirubin, B12, Folic Acid, haemoglobin and Red Blood Cell counts. This will give me my benchmark, will have them again in a month or 6 weeks and see how I'm faring. I must say I've been SO motivated with work and training these last few days. My mind is ticking away all the time - finding it hard to wind down at night. I spent most of this weekend working - I had a lot to do with the new web site, but I'm so excited about this because when this is up and running, I will be able to do my own updates. Yes, I will have CONTROL!!!

I took out an advertisement with Good Health and Medicine magazine, to test a 'different' market. So, spend last minute Friday night arranging that (last minute advertising space so was a bit of a rush).

When we were out at the pub the other night, I had a girl come up and ask if I was a gym instructor. She said "I had to ask, because you've got a GORGEOUS body, GORGEOUS body". Before I had a chance to respond, my hubby being the comedian he is said, "Oh thanks, well...you know...I try my best!" It was quite amusing because it went on from there, he's never one to miss an opportunity. Damien was rapt I had such a lovely compliment!

My trainer has dropped my cardio back, due to the fatigue that I was feeling. He believes when my iron levels improve I will be a different person. He's also adjusted my food intake accordingly. I am still eating 7 meals a day! With the few days rest I had earlier, I was able to have a great cardio session this morning. I did my run, and stairs workout yesterday, and today went to Beachhouse and did stair machine, 10 mins of plyometrics, and then 10 mins of running hills/sprints. Was suitably puffed at the end. Had a guy on the next tready comment that I must sleep well at night. I wish :)) Then completed my abdominals, and home for a day of work. I accomplished SO much today! I wrote an article for a US Fitness magazine, who recently contacted me about supplying their magazine with Success Stories. This is very exciting! So, I worked on that today, as well as updating my staff profile page, and have started to update our workout program templates - this will be ongoing (BIG JOB). So, I've been meaning to write in my blog for a few days now, and finally getting there!

Damien's birthday this week, so I am taking him out for a special dinner, to Stefano's Restaurant for a 6 course gourmet feast!

http://www.milduragrandhotel.com.au/dining_restaurants/stefanos.php

We love going here, not that we do it too often, it's rather exy! We go for special occasions.

My weight/body fat is stable at around 115, and just under 15%. Trainer was happy with improvements.

Right well I think I've caught up on most things. Waiting for the inlaws to drop around, it's almost 10pm so I hope they arrive soon! We are going down to Murrayville next Friday night, to pick up half a cow! Bring it home the next day and pop it into the freezer - beef for the next goodness knows how long. Not that I am allowed to eat it at the moment - iron supplement is enough trainer says.

7 Comments:

  • Sue, I love the decor and furnishing. You obviously have great taste, and even though your energy levels are down you look fantastic. It just goes to show that even when you're not feeling the best a healthy lifestyle keeps you looking great!
    Gillian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 pm  

  • Such a busy woman!!

    The house looks fabulous!!

    You look well rested, fabulous and happy!

    And the site news is all great!!!!

    Only update missing is Rexxy? What's he up to these days?

    Xx - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:27 am  

  • Gorgeous pic : )You are such a lady.

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 11:06 am  

  • Lovely pics of both you and your furniture, :)

    have a great dinner for Damiens birthday

    Alixxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 2:31 pm  

  • Hi Sue,

    House looks great & so do you.
    Beachouse are opening a new fitness centre near my house & I was thinking of joining as I am not happy with my current gym. What are they like? I had never heard of them until last week.
    Thanks,
    Chantal.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 pm  

  • Your lounge looks like it was just pulle outta a catalogue Sue, very, very cute. I just love the white/cream gives a room such a warm feeling but is just not practical with children.

    You are looking just stunning at the moment.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 11:03 am  

  • You look hot ;-) certainly woke me up today!

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home