2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My new site is finally up!



Yippee!!! But not without issues of course! Members of the Forum, please be patient, we are working on getting this up and running - that's top of the list. But it's so slow and time consuming going back and forth between Support. They tell me it's fixed, I go in and immediately find a problem - go back and report it - couple hours later I may get an answer - only to find another problem. And so on! But, overall they have been pretty good, it's just very frustrating and time consuming as I said. Fortunately it's a quiet week with programs!

Next I have to learn to 'drive' my site.

Well, this week is a whirlwind of dinners, catch ups with friends, drinks, christmas shopping and whatnot. I never miss a training session in amongst all this of course :) Tonight I had 'double cooked rabbit' - was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too dry. But it was lean!

I spent most of today working on getting my site working properly, and therefore tomorrow I have a million things to do. Just cardio today. Tomorrow is cardio and legs.

I have breakfast on Thursday, dinner on Thursday, dinner on Friday, dinner on Sunday and then of course food ALL day Monday. It's a rather impossible time of year!

Today's pics are of big Rexy who now has weasled his way into other parts of the house. Here he is enjoying his upstairs ledge. You should see him burn up and down the stairs at 100 miles an hour - he knows he's not allowed and he does it for attention. It's very very funny :)

Other pic is one I found from 2002. This was 2 weeks out from Nationals. Nice abs here, wasn't quite as lean this year.

Bed time!

9 Comments:

  • Yay on the website Sue - I checked it out yesterday, looking great!

    Rexy must be loving the new house! All those places to perch himself and watch the goings-on. Kitties just love to do things they're not supposed to, dont they!

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year Sue!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:46 am  

  • sue that pic of Rexy is just great!! what xpression he has,

    have a wonderful Christams and New Year

    Alixxxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 2:54 pm  

  • The new web site looks great Sue.

    Have a merry christmas & a safe new year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 pm  

  • I've never seen a bad pic of you Sue!! I agree about the abs!
    Loving the new website too :)
    Have a great Christmas, and enjoy all your dinners!!!
    xoxo

    By Blogger SeLiNa, at 6:36 pm  

  • The new site looks really good Sue and I got into the forum in a round about way tonight. One of your new clients has too, so that's good.
    Have a great Chrissy and New Year
    Love Kerry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 pm  

  • The new site looks really good Sue and I got into the forum in a round about way tonight. One of your new clients has too, so that's good.
    Have a great Chrissy and New Year
    Love Kerry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 pm  

  • Hi Sue, you have come along way since 02, you have such great shoulder/bi's/quad/calve definition now in comparison to that photo, you should be very proud of your achievements.

    Your abs still look awesome this comp season, I really would not have noticed much of a difference only that your tan is darker in the 02 comp hence more definition, I really think you look more in symmetry this year and as an overall package I think you where more balanced and in proportion hence all that training paying off!!! I still think you should have got a better result, I thought you look better than others that had placed higher.

    I just want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, I remember you post from last chrissy so that means I have been following your blog for over a year now!!!! You post last chrissy/new year was beautiful.

    Thank you for all your encouraging words and support to soooooo many people, you should be so proud of your efforts and what you do for others. You are an extremely rare person.

    Congrats too on your new sponsor, you will be achieving even higher goals in 07!!!!!

    Merry christmas Sue, I hope 07 is as spectacular as you wish it to be!!!

    By Blogger Jodi, at 8:55 pm  

  • With all of the stair running - maybe Rexxy will lose a gram or two himself:)

    The new site looks great!!

    Hope you and Mr. Sue have a great Holiday!!!!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:22 pm  

  • With all of the stair running - maybe Rexxy will lose a gram or two himself:)

    The new site looks great!!

    Hope you and Mr. Sue have a great Holiday!!!!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home