2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to blog

Well well well, it's been a long time! Too much time has passed to even go back to Christmas! Had a lovely one, but, was glad to get back to my routine when it was all over. I had a week of pretty much eating and drinking whatever I wanted - so many dinners and things to attend. Loved every minute of it but by Christmas Day I was over it!

I am in the process of buying a treadmill - just got a FANTASTIC price, thanks to my sponsor, and who by the way is now the President of the INBA Qld. :) It will be handy to have one at home rather than having to drive to the gym to use one. Time saving!

My training is going great, loving it as always. Today I had Adam help me out with my back workout. Did some pull ups, sumo deadlifts and more pull ups. I think I shall be sore tomorrow. I will miss Adam when he goes :( Not long now.

I bought some new Asics runners with one of my vouchers for Christmas. Not sure how I feel about them yet. They feel a bit strange - not sure if it's just getting used to them or what. One foot is fine, the other feels dodgy!

This week I have a few articles to write - a Success Story for WH&F, and another Success Story, for Exercise for Men only (US mag). Plus my Q&A for WH&F.

Tonight I have the munchies! I feel really tired, and hungry! Going to run the spa after Seinfeld is finished, and then I think I may have to have an early night.

Ok well I do have a lot going on and much more to write about but by the time I get a chance I'm all computered out. So, it's short and sweet again tonight!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Sue, you will be loving having a treadmill at home it is so much easier. I noticed you bought some new asics and I had the same problem with my last pair, one seemed to be too loose around the ankle and had to keep adjusting it while running. I just bought some more and the lady at the sports store did the laces differently at the top (kinda like a little loop through the two holes) and anyway has made a huge differences and fit perfectly now! Hope it helps. Hilds

    By Blogger Hilds, at 11:29 am  

  • I could have a full gym right in my living room and I wouldn't use it - I'm a need to leave the house to call it a "workout" kinda girl!

    I have to remind myself to use the roller at home for stretching - LOL!!!

    Glad things are going well for you!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home