2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, January 13, 2007

It feels like Sunday

I guess because we went out last night. It's amazing how having a bit of alcohol acts as a big time diuretic on me. I was in the 113's this morning - a variation of over 3lbs from earlier in the week! I sent off my pics and measurements, and feedback to Kim (trainer). I will no doubt hear back from him tomorrow or Monday with any changes he wants me to make. I think I need a little more carbs in my diet, to try and avoid that afternoon slump.

I trained chest/arms/calves today. Great workout. Adam and I having a little trouble getting our schedules in sync, and we haven't managed to catch up again yet! But we are set for Monday, another back session. I managed to easily calf press the entire stack on the Nautilus Leg Press machine - 495lb, for 15, 12 and 10 reps. I do have strong calves, have been blessed with good calves genetically.

I think tomorrow Jodie and I are getting together for a bit of a bootcamp cardio session. I must sms her to confirm.

We are about to go get some groceries, the fridge is a little bare. I might have salmon for dinner tonight, that's something I haven't had in a while, and I must get some asparagus this week too.

We were going to go out for dinner tonight, but overdid it a bit last night - we'll go mid week instead. Mum's for dinner tomorrow night.

Well, we are off to buy some provisions :) More later...

3 Comments:

  • As always you are very busy....

    Am excited to be finally in Mildura, have signed up at the gym, so will hope to see you there in the near future, will contact re another 1:1 session soon!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 pm  

  • Wow busy as always! Thank you for the much needed email :o)

    K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 pm  

  • Look forward to hearing from you soon Bec. Glad the move went well.

    K - you are most welcome. I have faith in you, and you must have it in yourself :) Consistency and patience :) Never give up!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home