2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Boo hiss :(

What a shame about PHAT Camp. Personally not sure it's a great business decision to cancel the tour - I'm not sure there would be many that would defer payments to next year, or that would book again next year if there is the likelihood of this happening again. Could be wrong and hope I am. However, there must be pressing reasons that it's had to be cancelled but I am so disappointed, as I know are lots of my clients! I do hope that people continue to support PHAT Camp and intend to go in 2008. I know Jen and Donna were really bummed about having to cancel at the last minute.

Training is going great. I looooove this shoulder workout. We had legs tonight, and I had some good hard cardio on my tready this morning.

Not doing much for Easter, probably will work on Good Friday since there is not a lot else to do. Sunday I hope to have off - since it's my birthday. :) No glittery banners - no pomp and fanfare here :) We are going out to Seasons for dinner. All approved diet food of course. Then I have mum coming for dinner on Monday night.

I've booked in for a massage tomorrow morning - my birthday prezzie to me, as I am rather sore in the back and shoulders - no doubt legs will start to feel a bit of DOMS by then too, so a perfect time for a rub down.

My diet consists of 7 meals a day thus far. Can't complain about that. Even though I have put on a couple lbs since I was in Qld, I am still sitting at where I was 7-8 weeks out from my show last year (and it's 14.5 weeks out at present). So I'm ahead. I was doing 8 cardios a week at this point so I am enjoying my 3 - though I predict this will change as soon as early next week when I talk to Kim again.

I am expecting my shoes in the mail tomorrow! That can be another prezzie to me :) And my big box of monthly supplements from MRM.

Very happy with our roman blinds! We just have the top floor to put up and it's all done. Have to get scaffolding before we can do that. Now it doesn't feel like a giant fishbowl anymore :)

Have a great Thursday everyone....

6 Comments:

  • Hopefully there will be a little more planning for the dates of next years Phat camp. The last 2 years have been scheduled on the same weekend as the Qld INBA comp.

    Thank goodness my birthday is after my comp! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Wish I was there to celebrate with you. Perhaps I will give you a birthday reward - some nice hard hill sessions : )

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 10:25 pm  

  • happy birthday for sunday!

    By Blogger Bug's Mumma, at 9:55 am  

  • Have a fantastic Birthday.
    Deb

    By Blogger Splice, at 3:44 pm  

  • Happy Birthday for Sunday. Have a lovely Easter.
    Kelly

    By Blogger Kelly, at 5:26 pm  

  • Happy Birthday.
    I bought you a present last weekend and would you believe that the Post Office Licencee (Me) forgot to post it. Now you will have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday. sorry.!!!!
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:33 pm  

  • Happy Birthday for Sunday Sue!! Hope you DO get to enjoy a day off!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home