2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Relaxing day

Pretty relaxing day today - we went to the farmer's market this morning which was quite good, never been before. We bought some rabbit! And some lovely fresh vegies, most notably asparagus. Then went for a coffee in town along with a bit of shopping that was needed.

Poor Jode has some sort of gastro - so she was incapacitated today and most likely tomorrow. So, I trained alone. Chest/bis/calves/abs. I was going to do my cardio straight afterwards but piked it. With the abs it made it a long session already and I had enough. So, tomorrow, on my birthday, I will have to do cardio AND train! Now, there's dedication 'eh. But, I have dinner at Seasons to look forward to.

Tonight I had some Rainbow Trout with my fresh farmer's market asparagus. A few bones but I negotiated around those and it was quite nice in the end. Followed by supper of MRM Whey Pumped in chocolate, mixed with peanut butter. Mmmmm. I have figured out a way to avoid the temptation of the peanut butter jar. I portion all my pb out into little foil packets and put them in the freezer! Like another competitor said on her blog - 'it's like crack, man!!"

Put a fase mask on and just having a quiet night in front of tv/computer tonight! Last night we watched The Departed - awesome movie!!

Nigh night everyone!

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday my friend! Hope you have a beautiful day and don't work too much. Glad to see you have changed your blog name, bout time! Now you need to add me on your blog link list. I am a boss aren't I?
    Love
    Jode
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 1:51 pm  

  • Happy belated Birthday there Sue.

    I always end up eating my veges cold - your not a freak.

    Katie

    By Blogger Spartze, at 12:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home