2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, May 13, 2007

An eye popping transformation...











Well if I don't write now, I never will. There's just always something to do! I had to write my Q&A article tonight, for Women's Health & Fitness titled - How Can I Make My Cardio More Interesting? I was going to just write "you tell me and we'll both know" but I figure that probably wouldn't work :) Ahh, there are lots of ways, I just am not that fond of the old cardio these days. Amazing, I used to be the typical cardio bunny back in the 80's and early 90's. Showing my age a bit there. Yeah I used to wear leg warmers too! Well they were the IN thing back then ;)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mum's out there - still waiting for my prezzie from darling little Rexy, starting to think he hasn't bought me anything...

We went for lunch with my mum today, and about another 15 mothers, all family of some description. Lovely time.

I have now officially caught up on all my work from holidays, and it's back to normal. I am in the midst of making some changes to our feedback system, and will need to work on this tomorrow to have it all in place by 21st May. By the way, I don't believe I have even 'introduced' our latest addition to the IBO Team. Please welcome our newest Feedback Coach, Rachel Pyle, pictured above with one of our other amazing IBO women, Program Co-ordinator Dianna Broeren. Picture courtesy of Di's blog. Rach has achieved some great things, and is one of the most inspiring women I have the privilege of knowing. You can read more about her and our other staff members here:


I will take a moment now to also introduce Carolyn Gerdtz - our latest addition to our team of Personal Success Mentors. We haven't put Carolyn's details up on the site yet but if you don't know of Carolyn - get ready to be AMAZED. The before and after pictures above will give you an indication of this lady's discipline and courage, and, just what CAN be achieved if you really want it. We are SO proud of you Carolyn!

I plan to add Carolyn's remarkable professional photos and Success Story to our site soon! You can read Carolyn's blog here...
Ideal Bodies Online has it's first competitor on stage in a couple of weeks time! Good luck to Christy, she is competing in the Novic Figure at the Sydney ANB comp on May 27 and is going to look sensational given her latest pictures Di just sent through! A great effort for a first time competitor! Well done Christy - I can't wait to see the final product!

On a personal note, my training is going along fine - I'm training 4 x week, and just doing cardio when I feel like it :) Still maintaining my pre holiday weight which is nice.
A belated shout to Tracey D, thank you for the lovely words, it's nice to know I have played some small part in your fitness journey! And thank you for the recent referral :)
Thanks for the comments on my recent vomit :) I know everyone can relate at some point in time!

Happy Birthday to Kerry for Tuesday - I hope you have a fab day and you never know, perhaps you WILL drink that much :)
Ok, time to check out of blogland and read a few pages of my latest James Patterson novel...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Welcome aboard Carolyn!

    I know you'll be GREAT!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 1:40 am  

  • No worries Sue, I am glad to help you. I have actually sent a lot of ppl to your site recently, my friends have all now discovered that they have no excuse!

    Job well done on the recent additions to your team. It surely is increasing, all for the better!

    Oh yeah I forgot about the vomit thing, aha, I was there last weekend, see so long without drinking & you forget what actually happens :(

    Have a great day!!

    By Blogger Tracey, at 11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home