2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Buggered

Couldn't even make it out with the folks tonight. Just hit me all of a sudden. Had to have a little nap at 5.30pm and was still asleep when Damien left for dinner. Was leg day today - that must have taken it out of me. Jode was back at the gym this arvo so that was good. She gave me a lovely birthday prezzie! And thanks Hils, I received your cute card today!! You are both so thoughtful.

Had photo and measurement update today and phone call to Kim. My cardio has increased again, to 5 x 30 mins, which I don't mind because soon I will be doing it in QLD!! Bit bummed about having to pay for 15 casual gym visits while on holidays though. That would nearly buy me a year's membership somewhere!

My diet has changed just slightly. Kim doesn't want to bring me down too quickly and sacrifice muscle.

Got my routine from Jo today! I've barely had time to watch it through once. Even now my brain is mush so no point.

My lats are nice and sore from training. I increased my heavy leg presses today by a fair bit so be interesting to see how sore I get this week - last week I was incredibly sore which really surprised me.

I didn't get my morning cardio in today due to having to do photos etc, and then needing to get work done - so intead of having a day off tomorrow I have 25 mins of HIT cardio and then abs.

I really think I might take a break from work while I am in Qld. After all, it IS meant to be a holiday. If I continue to take programs, I won't have time to relax, with all the training I need to be doing as well! So, might have to bite the bullet and have people wait until I return - with an interim program in the meantime if they prefer.

Can't believe it's Thursday tomorrow already! Thank goodness I get my hair coloured on Friday - I'm so embarrassed to go out in public at the moment.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Sue, It sounds like you need a well deserved break! I wouldn't take any work and just enjoy your holidays (isn't that why we work so hard all year!). If people know they will wait, enjoy the sunshine and lots of training!

    By Blogger Hilds, at 10:59 am  

  • Haha you definitely need to have your brain tuned in when watching your routine from Jo for the first time - I freaked when I saw mine last year. At least this year I actually went and choreographed it with Jo.....much easier!

    Better pack some warm clothes for the evenings as its starting to get a bit chilly (well for us anyway!)

    By Blogger Bug's Mumma, at 10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home