2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm goin' on a hol-i-day!

Katie, I'm glad I'm not in the 'freak' category :) Thanks for making me feel better...

Alicia, nice to hear from you! Yeah the routine looks highly confusing and I am certainly no natural so Jo will have her work cut out when she teaches me :) I'll definitely bring some winter woolies - I will NOT get caught like I did in September, having to wear Di's big snow jacket the entire time I was there!

Hilds - thanks for the heads up :) I think you are right, I definitely need to chill out for a while. Yep, have decided no more program writing until I return - other than the ones I have already taken on of course. I've already had 3 people take up the interim program offer, so I'm sure all will work out fine. It's just a bit of a logistical nightmare trying to figure out how to keep everything ticking over and keep everyone happy!

My weight is back down into the 114's this morning. That's 3-4lbs down since my start. Trained shoulders with Jodie today - LOVE the shoulder workout. Also did the dreaded abs - why is it that training abs is just so...blah and boring. Yesterday we did some cardio down at the rickety stairs. It was HOT!!! Both of us were feeling a bit ill working at a high intensity in the midday heat.

This morning it was hair day. Half a day dedicated to getting a new fro. The things we do. Well I think it's better this time, but if I'm not mistaken roots still look a tinge orange. And, I thought my overall colour looked a bit purple in the gym mirror!! I did manage to get a program done and some emails answered while there, but really my entire day was running around doing stuff other than work. Almost missed my chiro appointment AGAIN! Was already 5 mins late when I suddenly realised I needed to be there after glancing at my diary.

We finally have all our blinds - got the scaffolding set up yesterday and installed the upstairs ones. Now it feels like a dungeon :) Not really, but it's nice to be able to close up!

Well I am REALLY looking forward to relaxing while away. Only 6 more sleeps. I feel really good now I have made the decision to have a real holiday :) It's either that or go round the twist!

Currently searching for accommodation in Brissy, thanks to Hils for sorting out the logistics and making it easy :)

Michelle - I want your hammies :)

5 Comments:

  • Hey Sue
    Hope you have a great time chillin and training whilst away.
    Good to hear you aren't working, people will wait.
    I'm glad I don't have my hair coloured! I couldn't imagine sitting still for 3-4 hours! :)

    Shar x

    By Blogger Shar, at 10:54 pm  

  • 114--wow, you're tiny! Definitely a great idea for you to have a real holiday with a big break from work and just some serious time to relax, train, and enjoy yourself! You work so hard and I'm sure all of your clients and friends will agree that you need a holiday and some time off!

    Enjoy it heaps--look forward to hearing from you when you return!

    xxx hillary

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 pm  

  • have a WONDERFUL holiday Sue :)

    Alixxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 11:23 pm  

  • Thanks:)

    Glad to hear things are slowing down a bit for you - FOR NOW - hehehe!

    It WAS getting a bit crazy around here for a couple of weeks - worth it all though to help others achieve their dreams:)

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:01 am  

  • Hope you are having a great holiday and break Sue

    Alixxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home