2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, May 09, 2007




Here is the amazing Mantra on Salt Beach Resort in Kingscliff - what an awesome view. And the next pic is me and my big puddy cat first morning after I arrived back home. Not very glam first thing in the morning but who is? Big Rexy is very content now, he is following me around like a little puppy dog, purring his head off and meowing all the time! It's really funny. He looks like Garfield in this pic. He hates being left for so long, though Jodie and mum did a wonderful job looking after him!
I am still getting through my "Follow Up when i Return" email folder. Getting there. Slowly.
I overindulged in the chardy last night and man was I hungover today. Not a very good role model am I!! Met up with friends from work that I haven't seen in years. I couldn't get out of bed until 1.30pm and, I hate to admit it, I actually threw up this morning! I haven't done that for about 10 years. I have a very strong stomach as a rule! I think drinking wine on a near empty stomach (apart from a whey protein shake and raspberries) after training was not a wise move. So, Ive had to make up for my indescretions today by working very late! I did make myself go to the gym and train back and chest. Reasonable workout for not feeling 100%!
And yes, Jodie is certainly making great progress! She's getting stronger too!

5 Comments:

  • my goodness what a lovely place that shot of Mantra on Salt Beach Resort is, think I need a holiday :)

    I love the pic of you and Rexy, he must be huge Sue!!! his head is almost as big as yours in that pic

    Hope you after settling in after your holiday.... and feeling recovered by now

    Take care,

    Alixxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 12:33 am  

  • Even I don't drink that much Chardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 7:44 am  

  • Glad you are back from your holidays Sue, and the pics are great. I have to have a bit of a giggle at you thou poor you throwing up - not a nice feeling.
    Will have to catch up real soon to talk about a new program for me.

    Take care
    Bec

    By Blogger Bec, at 8:18 am  

  • Sometimes it pays to have a big night to remind ourselves WHY we don't do it!!!

    Hope you get through your pile of work today and hit the hay early!

    By Blogger Yummy Mummy, at 9:56 am  

  • Mantra is gorgeous! I too had a giggle at your efforts, well done! We remember why we don't do it often and wonder at how we did it so often when we were younger LOL

    By Blogger Rachel, at 9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home