2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I feel in control for the first time in ages!

Yes, I think I actually have everything under control :) I don't feel so stressed. I had to go and get some extra 'help' from the docs for my sleeping as I just am going to bed and my brain is wired. I lay awake for hours, even though I am dead tired. Thinking about the zillion things on my to do list for the next day and beyond. I think I'm turning into my mother :)

I took my work out to 'the office' (Gloria Jeans) for the first time in ages the other day. That was good, especially because they have a power point so I can charge my useless battery (there is another thing I better write on the to do list - call Dell). I am going to get back into the habit of doing this as it gets me out of the house. The other plus is that there are shops close by and I am in need of buying some stuff :)

Our builders are entering our house in the Housing Industry Awards so we have a professional photographer coming around tomorrow afternoon to take some photos. Meaning, we need to do a go over of the house tomorrow and make sure it's spic and span. Will be cool to have some nice photos of our house.

Our air cond is stuffed. We have been in this house for 9 months, and have had problems with it from the beginning. I think we have had them around 10 times to fix it, and still no go. And then they give US the attitude, like it's all too much trouble. Well excuse me but it's getting very damn cold and I don't want to walk around the house all winter like I'm dressed for a blizzard...

Shar, I just visited your diary blog and my goodness, look at your back!! You look sensational! Well done - is it true you are doing all those classes PLUS 7 cardios?

We have 2 new sportsmodels joining the IBO competitor 'team' for the September/October shows. I won't mention names, but if said girls want to confirm, that's fine by me :) I plan to start a comp prep page soon, with info and pics of our comp girls.

Did some Bootcamp with Jodie this morning - good session, since I have been pretty slack on the cardio front of late. I had an awesome shoulder and tri session yesterday, and day prior I did back/chest supersets. Gawd, I was so close to upchucking again! This time I think it was because I ate just before training - my meal timing wasn't great. I nearly had to pull over when driving home. Couldn't finish my abs - just needed to lay down!! I'm super impressed with Jodie's lifting of late - she's really improved her strength tremendously. Personally, I feel the opposite! I fatigue very quickly - a 30-40 min workout is about my max. But I don't muck around when I train either.

Will be making some updates to my web site tomorrow I hope - if they do it for me. Adding Carolyn to PSM page, and, to home page, and 3 media articles. If you are a client, I've added 2 new articles to the Library today, and, some of Carolyn's pics to the gallery, as well as Sandra F has some beautiful pics on the 2nd to last gallery page I think it is from memory.

Tomorrow is feedback day, and answering any mail that I haven't answered yet! I bought a new book tonight, actually found time to go 'shopping'. It's James Patterson, but not the one I wanted - could not find it in 3 shops.

Ok, well it is now time to get to bed as I have my new schedule all written out so I can become more efficient and less stressed. One of those things is bed by 10-10.30, up at 6.30am for coffee and cardio BEFORE I read email, and, ready to start work day by 9am. Bye bye.

Oh Liz, looking good in Women's Health & Fitness!!

6 Comments:

  • Wow Sue you are crazy-busy! I know what you mean about not being able to sleep cos your brain is still humming - very frustating! I have trouble switching it off too.

    That is so exciting about your house! Good luck!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:04 am  

  • Hi Sue,
    Sounds like your finally on top of it all! Its a great idea taking the office to GJ's, I used to do this when I worked from home otherwise I'd go a little crazy!

    I suppose I'll reveal myself as one of the sportsmodel competitiors.Lots of work to be done here, should be an interesting journey, thank god for your help Sue!

    So who's the other one?

    Have a great day! Hilds

    By Blogger Hilds, at 8:53 am  

  • Thanks Sue for the kind words - yes, it was amazing to see myself there.

    Sounds like things are going great guns for you. I'm following in your footsteps learning to stay on top of everything ;)

    Cheers
    Liz ;)

    By Blogger LizN, at 6:30 pm  

  • Thanks Sue for the kind words - yes, it was amazing to see myself there.

    Sounds like things are going great guns for you. I'm following in your footsteps learning to stay on top of everything ;)

    Cheers
    Liz ;)

    By Blogger LizN, at 6:31 pm  

  • Hi Sue

    Great to get an update from you and for it to be so positive. I don't know how you do it all, your a inspirational woman!

    And yes it is true I'm doing my Bodyattacks AND 7 cardios on top!! Sam's new name for me - Shardio Cardio! It's certainly done me no favours having a fellow BA Instructor as a coach! :)

    Keep taking a small amount of time for yourself

    Shar x

    By Blogger Shar, at 12:18 am  

  • Hello,

    My name is Rick, I’m a Dell Technical Analyst located at Dell corporate headquarters in Round Rock, TX. I read that you are having an issue with your battery and was wondering if I can help. If you like you can email me the service tag of the system and I can check to see if the battery is in warranty for you. If it is I will gladly replace it for you.

    You can email me at Customer_Advocate@Dell.com (Just put “Attn Rick” in the subject line)

    If there is anything else I can do for you just let me know.

    Thanks,
    Rick.

    By Blogger Dell Customer Advocate, at 1:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home