2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, May 28, 2007

Well done Christy!

Congratulations to IBO competitor Christy, who placed 2nd in the novice division at the recent ANB show in Sydney. Haven't heard many details yet...

Busy day today, couldn't sleep so reset my alarm for 7am rather than 6.30am. Did half an hour on the tready, then had to drop Damien off in town, get the mail, come back make breaky then wash and dry my hair. So, I didn't start work until 10am - but I was highly productive today.

Jodie and I had a great shoulder sesh on Saturday after I got back - some strip sets on the smith machine, followed by supersets of upright rows and lateral raises to failure. Love it when I get sore delts, it doesn't happen often enough. We decided we are going to do a Pump class this Friday - that will be interesting! It must be 5 years since I did one of those! Then I want to do some power deadlifts on Saturday when we do back and chest. I really felt like training tonight, but it was a night off! Tomorrow is shoulders and biceps again. One arm cable lateral raises - love these. Really get a huge pump going.

It's almost 9.30pm and I am off to read my book and relax. Have a great day everyone.

6 Comments:

  • Have fun at Pump on Friday! I havent done one of those classes for years either!

    Congrats to Christy!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:29 am  

  • Hi Sue,

    Don't think I've commented on you site before, but love reading your blog, as a competitor myself in NZ I would love to continue reading your private blog too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 pm  

  • Sue, I have tagged you, please read my Blog.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 7:23 pm  

  • Apparently you have already been tagged so I tagged little rene instead.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 7:33 pm  

  • Hi Sue,

    would love to continue reading your journey re comp prep.
    i am thinking of competing at next years all females.
    As i said prev post your site is inspiring!

    Can you add me to your priv blog

    thanks
    sarah j

    email details
    jamieson.07@hotmail.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:43 am  

  • Eve and Sarah, I sent you an email regarding my private blog.

    Thank you :)

    Sue

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home