2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, June 11, 2007

Because I was feeling so crap yesterday (still coughing like a bugger), Damien talked me into having my last supper tonight. So, we are off to Zest Restaurant, one we haven't tried yet - and there's not that many restaurants in Mildura. We had a brief look at their menu a few days ago, and I did pick out a few things that tickled my fancy ie ricotta gnocchi, some rabbit dish that I can't quite remember but there was marscapone involved, and, Tirimisu. Mars Bar Cake may have to be another time.

Anyway, today I did train, and it took a lot out of me, but I was determined. I even did 20 mins of cardio afterwards, whilst reading an edition of Ironman. My cough has been better today, though I did cough a bit while training. I just have that spacey kind of head thing happening. I slept badly again last night - Jodie tells me it's the cold and flu drugs. In the past the ones I have taken have alwasy knocked me out at night, but the chemist gave me different ones this time. So, perhaps instead of making me drop off they have been keeping me awake! I'm sure they make me dream.

So, whilst feeling crap yesterday, I did manage to cook up a batch of chook (Damien went and purchased 6kg for me), and egg whites, and beans. So I'm set for a few days in that department. Today I've managed to do 2 programs - that is a first for a Monday! I haven't received much email today due to the public holiday so I assume that will flood in tomorrow!

Well I still don't feel very hungry for my last supper - I'm sure I will figure out a way to shovel it in :) Cancelled dentist (what a shame), as I didn't want them putting anything near my throat the way it is at the moment!

Kimmy if you are reading, I have added you to my private blog, send me your blogger email address - I sent it to work ages ago but you must not have received it.

4 Comments:

  • Enjoy the feast!!!! Hope the food is sensational.

    By Blogger Hilds, at 7:30 pm  

  • Hope the last supper was as nice as you expected it to be!!

    By Blogger Yummy Mummy, at 9:57 am  

  • http://threemonthsbacktoheatlthandfitness.blogspot.com/

    hamoshill@snoopamail.com

    had to send it to your through her cause having lots of computer problems

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 10:22 pm  

  • Sorry to hear that cold is still troubling you.

    Better now than 6 weeks from now though:)

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home