2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's been so long!

Since I've updated here! I've been sick most of the week with a cold but happy to say I don't think I wore the full brunt of it.

I've decided today that I will take the full week off - not only for the fact I've been sick but now, moreso, so I can get on top of my work and bits and pieces that need doing, before I start my prep on Monday.

Was so pleased with yesterday's effort - I managed to write 5 programs, and another 3.5 today. Just one left for tomorrow then I can get on to finalising some other stuff. It's amazing what I can get done when I don't train and have uninterrupted work days!! It looks so cold and bleak outside I can't say I'm really hanging to get out and about either - it's equally amazing how lazy one can get in a short time :)

When I don't train I lose my appetite. My metabolism must really go off when I start training, as I'm always hungry. Can do 7 meals easily. Today I've had two and it's nearly 5pm. Granted, I slept in until 10am :) I'm sick remember :)

Oxygen Mag emailed me today asking if they could run a story on Carolyn :) She's a wanted woman. In their own words, it was the BEST transformation they have ever seen. I don't know of anyone who would disagree with that!

Well this weekend I will be clearing out the fridge and cupboards, having my Last Supper meal on Friday night - well, kind of 2nd last supper as we have a function to attend on Saturday night. Then, THAT'S IT BABY!!! 15 weeks out to comp number 1.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Sue Its Cheree!
    Just getting hang of this computer stuff and leaving comments.Glad to here you are feeling better.
    Enjoy your last supper as they say!

    By Blogger CA, at 8:28 pm  

  • hello hello heloo - its Kimmy :) god it is so long since I have been on here. I can't workout how to put you as a link in my blog but found you in one of my old ones and it worked:) Hope you are feeling better - will try and work out the blog tonight while I am sitting in the warm - going out to do some gardening now. Wow good to catch up - Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 11:30 am  

  • Hey Cheree, thank you for visiting my blog and for your get well wishes :)

    Kimmy, stranger - I added you to my private blog but you haven't accepted yet! Check your work spam email, if you haven't got it, let me know.

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home