2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am allowed to shift to a 2 day on, 1 day off training schedule which will help me recover better between sessions. So, cardio today was a Body Step class. All good, was starving afterwards! I didn't eat before I went. It was 11.15am before I got back home after the class, and then getting mail, petrol, going to the bank etc. Had a bit of a stress attack about the work mounting up so emailed Damien to meet me for a coffee and chat about how to approach it. I also had a chiro appointment (funnily enough I had one booked for today, and one for tomorrow as well!) at 12.15pm, so after an hour there, I went up for a coffee. We've decided to get a temp on for admin work - so will be putting that into practise over the next couple of months. That will free me up to write programs and some promotion/marketing stuff, as well as update my website more often!

After coffee I had to walk on by my favourite shop - Carla Jane, as I noticed they had a big rack of jackets out the front with an 'up to 75% off' sign up. Soooooooooooooooo. I bought a black jacket like the grey/silver one I have :) Half price!! $60 bargain. They were marking down all their stuff - I found a cute little top and TWO evening dresses! Both the same style, in red, and black. I couldn't decide! Guess I'll need some shoes to go with the red dress :) hehe.

Have to take my pics for Kim tomorrow. Also training legs. No cardio, yippee!! Must have a big day of program writing. I will try and do 2 more tonight, then I will be back on track. I am dreading talking to Kim on the phone next week. The only thing he can change is to reduce my calories or increase my cardio :(((((((((( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Perhaps since I'm going along quite well he won't change anything :)

I shouldn't have laughed at Jodie's story of dropping the bin on her foot - it was payback today, though mine was nowhere near that serious. As I was getting out of the car in a hurry I slammed the door shut and the corner of the door hit me flush in the shin. OMG it hurt. Within 5 seconds it had swollen up to the size of an egg! It hurt to walk for awhile but now is just a smaller lump and a really really sore shin.

2 Comments:

  • Sue, just wanted to say i think you, and your company, is offering an awesome product to the community, i'm really inspired!! Just looked through my program and can't wait to get started on Monday, i'm so grateful for this opportunity to learn more about my body and nutrition, thanks SO much, stay warm, and I'll be in contact about Carolyn's story. If you need any tips or advice for media stuff please don't hesitate to contact me, i'd be more than happy to tell you stuff i know just as you've shared your fantastic knowledge with this program.
    Have a great Sunday!!
    Louisa
    PS I did a fitness and nutrition course about 8 years ago...amazing how much you forget, i'm reading the stuff about interval training and i totally forgot that's how you lose weight and get fitter...?!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 pm  

  • OUCH!

    Hope that leg has healed up - bet you had to explain that one in your pics to Kim - hehe!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home