2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

JL great to hear from you. I'm doing the WFF/Nabba show in Adelaide, 22 September. Same as Magda - hope to see you both there! Just on that, any SA - Adelaide girls out there who have any recommendations for where to go for hair and make up, I'd love to hear them. I have no idea where to go in Adelaide.

Nat - thanks for the LJ recommendation - we'll be there!!

Thanks Yummy Mummy - I'm not quite sure of your name :) And Ali :) Can't wait to catch up, we have lots of yakking to do.

I'm ultra busy so this is a really quick post! I'll be back though....

2 Comments:

  • Thats fantastic news your doing an SA show Sue! We'll be sure to catch up....maybe do my good friends restuarant at Holdfast shores!

    As for hair and makeup...well I can certainly help you out there. Firstly makeup, well I just happen to know a beautiful hair AND makeup technician who is VERY well known in Adelaide for her work, just because shes AWESOME. Cherie Spisso has just come back from Milan which she was asked to do the the famous fashion shows over there in the last month (cant pronounce them lol!) and she was asked and flown over to Sydney to do PINK and FERGIE's make up at the recent the MTV awards...what more can I say, shes just great! Il give you her no. 0418853575, shes popular so dont wait to long to call her. Ive booked her for the INBA. Shes so much fun too, gorgeous girl and her family run a big chain of hairdressing studios through Adelaide.

    Anyway tell her I said HI! and let me know how you go x

    By Blogger Jaime-lee, at 7:30 am  

  • Hoo wee Sue!! I cant wait to meet you. Hope your prep is going well. We dont hear about it much any more.

    Cheers Magda

    By Blogger Magda, at 12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home