2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Shopping done!

By the way, I never updated, but I never got to have my 'real' final supper. Zest was closed, and Pizza Caf didn't have my Mars Bar cake. So settled for 2 bits of pizza and a wine. Bummed!

I am so happy with my shopping expedition yesterday. Within 1.5 hours, I had bought 2 boots (both with heels, one pair grey and short, one pair long and black), 3 singlet tops, bargains at $10 each, another brown strappy top, a long cream knitted woollen jacket with big buttons with silver sequins and beading on them - all at Carla Jane - love that shop. Then over to Sportsgirl for 2 scarves and some full length tights. Across to Jeans West for 4 (yes 4) pinafore tops, another scarf, and a big belt. Nice work. So, we went out last night and I felt very fashionable for a change :) I'm so not up with the fashion - I had to ask at one of the stores "I really like this, but - how the hell do I wear it?" :) I had a coughing attack at 2am this morning - had to get up and have some cough medicine. It came out of nowhere.

Oh boy I am getting sore!!! My traps are very sore already - I think a massage is in order.

Got to take Big Pud to the vet tomorrow - I had to ring them as I was thinking how it had been so long since he'd been. Then realised that we'd moved house so they were probably sending the reminder to the old address. Rexy hates going to the vet, as I'm sure most animals do. He crouches right back in the corner of his carry cage and has be dragged out. Then he grabs on to the big steel table with all his claws and just won't move. Well hopefully they won't be shoving a thermometer up his bum this time. Must get him wormed too, we have been very unsuccessful with our attempts here. He always manages to throw it up.

Feel like I've tightened up already, just getting back into lifting. Even with a week off you feel your muscles go to mush :)Ok well Jodie is coming around for Bootcamp soon - it looks quite dreary outside but it will be good to get some fresh air. Man was it COLD last night!!

Can't wait to meet you too Hilds, finally!

4 Comments:

  • Great work on the shopping. I haven't bought new things since before I was pregnant! I hope Big Pud goes OK at the vet

    By Blogger Rachel, at 12:16 am  

  • That sounds like a fantastic shopping trip!
    Oh poor Rex having to visit the vet! a kittys worst nightmare.LOL

    By Blogger Nat, at 3:41 pm  

  • Hope the vet went as well as the shopping did:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3:18 am  

  • Hi Sue,

    thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes I'm planning on doing the NABBA/WFF on the 22nd and then the WNBF on the 30th. Bit nervous about doing 2 but figured...what the hell after all that effort I may as well try to get the most back out of it.

    Cheers Magda

    By Blogger Magda, at 11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home