2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, July 11, 2007











Blast from the past - the 2006 INBA All Female.
Magda, yes will be great to meet you in SA - no, I don't have much time to blab about my comp prep as business is so busy - that combined with the training, and other every day duties, leaves me a bit short on spare time :) All is going well though, I'm 4-5 weeks ahead of where I was at for my July show as I have started in a much better place. Enjoying 7 meals a day, training 5 x week and cardioing 6 x week.

Bit of an injury has popped up in my knee - but, had a brilliant massage yesterday that seems to have really helped. I'm sure it's all related to my old hamstring/adductor injury - and my hips were tight, and piriformis muscle felt like a 'garden hose' according to my MT. OMG it was painful, but gooooooooood. He thinks it's a bit of tendonitis in the patella tendon.

JL, thank you so much! I have called, left message and waiting for a response. Hopefully she'll get back to me soon.

Ok, well jetting off to Melbourne tomorrow - having 4 days off, woohoo!! I do have an article to write however. Shopping with Jodie tomorrow and Friday, as well as training and cardioing when required. Ali is staying with us, and Hilds and Di are just up the road. Show is on Saturday and I look forward to meeting Shar (go Shar, go Shar!), Kara (go Kara, go Kara!), Selina, Mimi, Susan and Natalee - and hopefully I haven't left anyone out!! Will take lots of snaps.

Later...

1 Comments:

  • Ahhh such great memories of last year!

    Have a wonderful time in Melbourne this year Sue!! And yes, take lots of pics!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home