2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Short and sweet


I've had a relapse of really bad adrenal fatigue - I'm working through it, and my trainer is designing a new training and diet program for me to help me combat this. I've had 4 days off training, and 2 off diet as per his instructions. The training program is really interesting - have never trained this way before. And less cardio!! Joy! Can't wait to try it when my energy levels are back. Have not seen diet yet but I do believe I will have more carbs, and fat.

I don't know when I will understand that I cannot be superwoman! I'm getting there :) I think it's finally sunk in.
Thanks to the lovely Lisa for doing me up a tincture of adrenal herbs - as much as it will taste like crap, I'm sure it will do me the world of good.

So, work is busy, and still preparing for comp - just have hit a bit of a snag - I'll get through it!

3 Comments:

  • Sue, I am sure that you will come out on top! And look at your cat! Who the boss!!!

    By Blogger Yummy Mummy, at 10:46 am  

  • I reckon hole up with some hilarious comedy DVD's and be kind to yourself. Just sent you a really long email - ignore it-it might get you working again!
    You're doing a fantastic job. Even if you did a fraction of what you normally do that would be more than most of us do on a great day!
    xxLouisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 pm  

  • hi sue
    just wanted to say i hope you feel better soon. keep fighting.
    cheree

    By Blogger CA, at 3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home