2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Thanks for the lovely comments and emails guys, really appreciate it. Well, things have been quite hectic with getting a new diet and training program sorted, and trying to keep on top of work. The good news is I crawled out of my hole :) I'm feeling back to normal. My passion for training is back and I want to be in the gym rather than lying in bed or getting around in a fatigued daze. I am quite impressed with my trainer and what he has provided me in regard to my diet, training and supplementation program. It's a real learning experience. It's all very different and I freaked out when I received the diet. Let's just say it contained a lot of fat and calories. He was adamant this would work for me, however, could see it was very 'mentally challenging' for me so agreed to write me a different version that I could 'cope' with! This one still has much more fat that I was having before - I know I need this. Lots of protein, and carbs only after training. Lots of food and supplements to feed and normalise my out of control hormones! I get cheat meals too. Jodie and I trained today, 2nd day on new program. Today was heavy day, very low reps and lots of sets - supersets actually. Big compound exercises, so burned lots of calories. I did cardio this morning. I've scheduled my big training days for the weekends, so that I have my busy work days as days off. At present I have 3 full days off for recovery. It's nice, I'm liking it so far.

So, that's my update.

Later...

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear that things are starting to improve for you!!!

    Stay focused! You'll win this war yet!

    XX - Michelle:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:16 am  

  • Hi Sue,

    Just thought you might be interested in this. I too have had issues with adrenal problems.

    Carolyn.

    http://www.drlam.com/A3R_brief_in_doc_format/adrenal_fatigue.cfm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home